Activision releases a statement about the CoD community making threats against the developers

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Activision releases a statement about the CoD community making threats against the developers

in reply to Ghamorra

I'm a guy.

Re: Activision releases a statement about the CoD community making threats against the developers

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

I'm the gurl. Smiley Happy

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

oops, edited.  What's the emoticon for foot in mouith?

Level 15

in reply to Kothar44

the point of me posting those to to statss was in response to your statement that women made up less than 2 percent of the gaming community. In fact there a lot of women that play. However the whimsical camouflage options are ones that adults also appreciate and purchase. Ultimately it's a game and intended for entertainment.

in reply to Ghamorra

ok, i'll concede the point a third time that no content is being created to appeal to the under 17 crowd.

Level 15

in reply to Ghamorra

Very interesting read (article and entire thread, safe from the digression into female players)

I am definitely not condoning the actions and attitudes of those who make these threats when things change in a way they do not like, but...

It is an interesting point that the series has come to the place where the people who are playing the game are of a maturity demographic that think it is ok to make threats like that (regardless of age) - the game is catering to those who do not know to not bite the hand that feeds them; Ironic that the article brings that to mind the same thing from the gamer's perspective as well...

It is very unfortunate, no matter which angle you look at it.

Activision Ambassador

Studios