Additional Hell's Redeemer and Golden Spork info. and debunking

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Additional Hell's Redeemer and Golden Spork info. and debunking

in reply to xxxsuperdankxxx1

xxxsuperdankxxx wrote:

i got all of these numbers from watching the game in theater afterwards, not actually counting while we played

Right but that doesn't mean it's always the same amount.  Between the 4 of us (who all successfully got the Hell's Redeemer) we  killed approx. 300 before we heard the confirmation sound 4 times.  We had also killed about 6 Brutus' with just our Tomahawks during those rounds.

Everyone can believe what they want but I know for us it worked when we just killed until we heard the sound 4 times.  It was tempting to leave when we were sure we had each killed 30 but that didn't work before so we all stayed until we got the sound 4 times.

I'm also pretty sure (but not 100% positive) during our 3rd round up there we didn't get ANY sound but got 2 sounds in the 4th round.  So I don't really think it's round  specific.

Level 44

well i heard a tone, not like the spiderbite video one but i went back after about three rounds and after two tosses it took my axe. imloving thhat upgraded hatchet though

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to MunkMunkEdwards

And im almost positive you have to complete at least one round before going back.. me and my 2 buddies went on the bridge.. they both def got 30 kills and I wasn't sure if I did but we left anyways after we finished the round.. they both got it and I couldn't.. and we kept goin back to the bridge and I kept killing by myself always getting over 50 kills each time, but I never finished a round I always left one person, and every time I couldn't get it! So I kno I heard the sound every time but never could get it.. so the only thing I didn't do is complete a round before going back so im sure u do at least have to finish one round before going back.. someone please confirm this.. cuz I went back 3 times gettin 50 plus kills each time.. but never finished a round and never could get it..

Level 4

in reply to MillerTyme

Yeah that's basically what I'm thinking.  That you have to finish a complete round on the bridge not counting the round that it changes to when you're flying.  So if you leave on the plane at round 11 and it changes to 12 in the air, 12 wouldn't count so you would have to finish through all of 13 and go back at teh beginning of 14.

Level 1

if i get the hells retriever or the golden spork do i get to keep it in every game i go into?

Level 1

in reply to Bacman136

Do you get to keep a raygun in every game?

Level 11

Has anyone noticed that you get this sound in prison? Im sure you need to get this sound in prison and bridge.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

People really overcomplicate the process of getting the Hell's redeemer, all you have to do is get a certain amount of kill with the hells retriever on (preferably) Alcatraz island until you hear the first sound although you can do this on the bridge. Then just wait 2 full rounds on the bridge and at the end of the second round you should hear the 2cd and final sound,

Level 1

Studios