After The Tower Achievement

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: After The Tower Achievement

in reply to DeathBrigerZen

In the bus depot on the walls there is posters of the power station.  There is a pyramid with a 3 in the center of a circle.  I saw that yesterday.  I thought it had to do with the 3 sources of power and the colors red blue and white.  White being electricity, blue being Richtofen, red being Maxis. 

I have a theory about this, Ill post what I find.  If anyone wants to do Ric with me, my xbox gt is: itzsilentbison

I am on now watching netflix, invite me and Ill play. 

Level 6

in reply to silentbison

Interesting I think, because you can have the tower Lit up with richtovens side(blue), Maxis side(red), and then the "regular power" white.   In order to have the tower lit up with red and blue, you need one player that completed maxis side of the egg, and one that completed richtovens. then start a game together.  Then turn on power?? Hmmm

Level 1

in reply to TJ_Wins

I've played having done Maxis's side last, a friend done Richtofen's side last and a random guy hasn't done either and it didn't cause anything new.

Level 3

in reply to TJ_Wins

Not true, me & my usual group always have all the colours up the tower. Yet I went into a game with my friend 2 players yesterday (a friend who has done neither EE) and he could see all the colours too. Oddly enough he saw the orbs in the box and on the traffic light too.

Went into a game last nite 2 check some theories, done both EE's again, but got no1 speaking to us throughout the whole game, not ric or max, nothing! I feel we've completed the tower in the right order, its not resetting or allowing us to do anything else (for now anyways).

BAFFED!

We were hoping as we've done it all right that maybe the next audio we hear would progress 2 da next step, that was until 1 of the team had a power cut.... game over lol

(Thank you PSN connection :l)

My peeps r gettin bored/cnt b arsed - Any1 wana try any theories?

PSN - Cherry_diamonds (No kids please)

Only want peeps who've completed both sides, I'm not redoing TOB again!

Level 1

in reply to CherryD

I'll add you later tonight or tomorrow when I'm off work. Here's another new discussion for theories http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200572470 That way we won't have to search through 161 pages for info.

Level 3

in reply to LilRoach740

God, oh how I want to trigger the Maxis audio about the new cargo! I just can't stop my self from thinking we need to do something with those orbs to open the train and grab a working NAV card

Level 17

in reply to TEX_715

yeah tex i am also thinking that those train doors do open somehow and behind those doors is a way to program the NavCard.

Level 5

in reply to TEX_715

If you can, I know X-BOX players are getting all kinds of extra light displays, try to see if you can get one to go from the obelisk to the church tower. I almost gaurentee that it will do something. If yall manage to get something out of it, let me know.

Level 3

in reply to DeathBrigerZen

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413737898#413737898

Plz look and test! I would but I don't actually have the game. When i chill with by friends I play it then but not enough to do this. I don't care if it ends up debunked just want to know. Thanks

Level 1

in reply to durnsy

Maybe i've been kinda keeping info to myself....

Is this the quote you heard?

'You have done well, but we need yet more energy, this is but the tip of what needs 3 sides, now create the trichotomous system'

The "Tip" and 3 sides definately sounds like a pyramid reference. The Trichotomous system means a system made up of 3 parts. It could mean 3 physical parts like the buildable turbine, turret and electric trap... or it could mean 3 tasks or 3 locations. I mean they're called 'Treyarch' so they love 3's!

This next quote also sounds like 3 things that must be done which he could say between building the Trichotomous system...

'Excellent you have activated the two obtuse vertices of the scalene? Quickly, complete the tertiary node'

Now a 'Scalene' Triangle is a triangle with 3 different angles, vertices are the points where 2 lines meet, or in a triangles case... the corners. Problem is he says TWO obtuse vertices which would imply the shape isn't a triangle, as a triangle can only have a maximum of 1 obtuse angle.

Obtuse being an angle greater than 90degrees and less than 180degrees. But then it could be a scalene trapezium with 4 vertices, i mean their are 4 players.

As for the Node, a node is generally either a terminal, a computer or a connecting point.

Tertiary comes after the Primary and Secondary so could also mean the '3RD'

Considering all the above, it sounds like it would be 3 locations where they formed a scalene triangle, and you had to power/'activate' 2 of the locations and then he would say the quote ofcourse.

I'm currently drawing up an accurate map so i can see object's relative positions.

People have been saying they've seen some pyramid somewhere but i know the whole map extremely well and have been everywhere in theatre mode for hours, and i can't find what they claim.

They're is a structure opposite the power station stop, where the railway runs through but it is blocked off each side by the trains. I'll put up screenshots and stuff later. but it doesn't look anything like a pyramid, and doesn't look like you can EVER get there, due to standard map building, with texturing, object placement etc.

AND this isn't where people have been saying they've seen this 'pyramid' structure anyway.

Level 6

Studios