After The Tower Achievement

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: After The Tower Achievement

in reply to clarky2142

One of those said nodes could be the radio looking thing under the post in the shortcut to town maybe there's another 2 we need to activate like in the crop circle where the tower is situated and the other probably next to a tree or car near the hunters cabin  I highly doubt they would stick it in the parts of the map without the fog as they would be easy to find

Level 6

in reply to durnsy

Can you guys add me on xbox GT: Clarky2142

Level 6

in reply to clarky2142

I'll send you one right now.

Level 11

in reply to DeathBrigerZen

hey deathbriger, im an experienced zombie player, but cant ever get anyone to help with tower of babble. if u could send me a friend request in help me and educate me on what u have learned about the telephones.

Level 1

in reply to kevykev1984

Hey kev if your on xbox ill help you i think i can redo the achievement if i join a game youve already started. Btw we share a name, a birth year and the fact we both registered to this forum just to post in this topic i think your my soulmate bro.

Level 2

in reply to durnsy

There has to be a next step. The last major easter egg was in Black Ops 1 and gave you all perks permanently for the rest of the game. It would only make sense to put in a larger reward then a double points power up uder the pylon.

Also just an idea for the reward after the easter egg, since in Black Ops 1 you get all 8 or 9 perks (can't remember) maybe you get either all perks again, even PHD, Mule Kick, Dead Shot or maybe you get more 'perma-perks' such as perma-jugg and perma-flopper

Level 1

in reply to RADICAL15

There is a next step... I just explained it in one of the above posts!!!

Level 11

internet is going crazy at the moment. just tried to send you this message on xbox live "Literally in bed mate, girlfriend is sleeping, no mic. Just wanted to watch durnsy's video if possible, will deffo catch up with you tomorrow"

What is Durnsy's GT?

Level 6

in reply to clarky2142

Cool man. Yeah, I think I have worked out the placings now. Requires 3 turbines! and it makes a perfect scalene triangle!!! Nailed it!!!

Level 11

Did Maxis tell you a next step then?

Level 6

Studios