After The Tower Achievement

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

After The Tower Achievement

When I completed the tower of babble achievement as I placed the last turbine down under the lamp and the achievement popped up on the screen, maxis continued to talk to me.  It sounded as though he thanked me but then continued to say now that the spire (meaning tower) has been activated I need to assemble some kind of system. Now I already have the oblisk table and card reader assembled so what was he asking of me? It was hard to understand what he was saying because of the background noise but I did utube all of maxis quotes to see if I could hear it again but no luck there can anyone help on what he might have said or what to do next?

Level 2
1,579 REPLIES

Re: After The Tower Achievement

in reply to durnsy

If, what you say is right. The quote you are talking about is the one where he would say "You must complete the Tricosomis Device!!! If that is what you heard, then you are on to what is the Next step after the Tower of Babble!!!! This could be interesting if it is indeed true.

Level 11

in reply to DeathBrigerZen

That is exactly what he said, Something about three sides so tricosomos  is correct. What is that?

Level 2

in reply to durnsy

Yeah mate. This is the audio that we have NOT heard yet!!! So, if you continue to leave the 2 turbines under the pylon, and two at the lamps the Maxis continues to speak to you? If that is the case, then he is giving you another step to do, and that would mean the progression of the EE!!!!!!

Level 11

Not really sure what it is, but people are talking of a pyramid somewhere on the map. If you can go into a game and place turbines down without power, then maybe he will say it again! If so, then you have to wait till he speaks, then tear the whole map apart looking for something new! Best advice I can give I'm afraid.

Level 11

Yes when that game was almost over someone else had entered the game and was messing us up so we quit, but I will check it out again tonight

Level 2

FIRST PERSON TO HARNESS THE LIGHTS?!

Pyramid made of the lights shooting out of the pylon, linked up to the lamposts via turbines, but what combination, what order, and do we need four people with eight turbines, eight people with four turbines, or just four people with four specifically placed turbines? If that didn't just blow your mind, let this...

Megaman2DK is DEFINITELY onto something!

Level 6

He said the device you speak of and then talk to me again later about trying to assemble the the sides of that device do you have xbox, my gamer tag is xDURNSYx if you look at my recent games it should be my most recent game. You should be able to hear what he says to me if you go in theater mode. Let me know?

Level 2

in reply to durnsy

Will friend request you now then mate!

Level 11

Did you continue to leave the turbines where they were after the Achievement?

Level 11

Studios