Am I the only one that thinks this is gay

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Am I the only one that thinks this is gay

Maybe this forum doesn't belong but I've let my kids take over my original account which affects my stats when I play so I finnaly give in create a new one and give them the old one get this the things that I bought is mine as long as I use the original account how is it considered mine if I can't do what I want with them why cant i move the items but more importantly the games I feel like I'm being violated i know I can use the games and stuff as long as I got the other account but its my stuff i bought and paid for what do you guys think it feels like they just want that money and that's all

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: Am I the only one that thinks this is gay

in reply to smuther

are you saying you bought DLC stuff on your old account and now you cant play it on your new account? this is zombies related right?

Level 3

in reply to nuclearfission6

He's complaining about how digital purchases work.

Level 34

in reply to smuther

Is your new account on the same XBOX or a new one altogether? If it's a new XBOX, you can download your old profile onto it and do a 'Data License Transfer', and that allows you to transfer all your previously downloaded content onto the new system and it can then be used by any profile on that system, not just the one that made the purchases.

Level 53

in reply to smuther

I think it's heterosexual that you said "gay" in a negative way.

Level 3

in reply to KaiserEclipse

I think it's IGNORANT that the both of you used a sexual preference in a negative way.

gay:

gā/

adjective

1. 1.

(of a person, esp. a man) homosexual."that friend of yours, is he gay?"
    synonyms:homosexual, lesbian More

lighthearted and carefree."Nan had a gay disposition and a very pretty face"

So, OP, is it really "gay", or did you just mean its a pain in the ass?

Level 11

Studios