Any questions noobs?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Any questions noobs?

in reply to somerandomcodhe1

are u on xbox? i have this camping spot on origins that you will assumingly like

Level 3

in reply to nuclearfission6

yasir. Im over origins. If i hear sam say somthing about agartha again im putting boomhilda in my mouth.

Level 1

Are you complaining because they patched the tank glitch or what? I don't quite understand what your complaint is, but either way, having a powerful boss zombie like the panzer is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. Anything that throws a wrench in the plan of players plans and gets them killed is a good thing the way I see it. The point of the game is survival and that honestly gets old after awhile, so anything that really threatens your survival is just adding difficulty that is much needed in bo2 zombies.

Level 18

in reply to shadowwalker831

The way you play sounds super boring btw...camping on the tank watching one spawn? Pffffft.

Level 18

YEah. Good luck getting 5000 kills and no downs. Lol. 

Level 21
Highlighted

Once you get to a point in any game zombies doesnt it always get boring? It was more of an end game for 4 players. Takes a lot of work, coordination and running around just to get that far. Then you can just chill out and burn rounds or even take a break mid round. Its not the end of the world. Just 4 player origins. Solo and 2 player strategies remain the same. Laps at stam/jug.

Level 1

i like buried because its so easy. im not saying im bad at zombies, because i am not, but its a nice refreshing change to every other map in black ops 2. its one where you can sit down, get your guns, and slaughter the undead without any tedious stuff getting in the way (bus/ size of transhit, vertical element of die rise, the pain in the ass plane, and origins requires 45 minutes of set up to get everything you want =_=)

Level 9

Just from looking at the title, I can kind of tell you are probably a stuck up knife or shotgun, thinking you're better than everyone because you made it x round or got x amount of kills and x amount of downs or something? Probably just another smug, over-hyped player. Why not be friendly? :L

Level 14

Studios