Anybody need help or want to team up - Xbox

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Anybody need help or want to team up - Xbox

Hi all, if you are looking for players to team up and who don't quit, make a comment here.

This could be a post to find players who don't quit so make a comment saying if you want to play MoTD, Die Rise, Tranzit or any of the Tranzit survival maps, if you want to do or happy to help with any of the EE as well.

If you want me to join up with you or start a lobby with you my GT is the same as here. I'm happy to play with anyone from beginner to advanced.  My highest on MoTD is 40 so I'm ok and know what I am doing.

Level 7
5 REPLIES

Re: Anybody need help or want to team up - Xbox

in reply to blablatj

in the morning I'm going to attempt to find players for mob of the dead if you want in. High rounds

Level 1

in reply to blablatj

Ill play tomorow GT: CateredDread

Level 3

in reply to blablatj

Cheers guys. Won't be able to play tomorrow, I got sport commitments. Anyone keen to play now?

Level 7

in reply to blablatj

My team needs some help .. i haven't really played zombies that much so I'd like someone to show me the ropes help me gett started. Our clan is always having zombie challenges so we need to work on that area some.

Level 1

in reply to xRAWRKITTYx

For sure Raw. Send me a message and when a good time is and we can try and get some time together.

Level 7

Studios