Are more Prestige Levels coming?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Are more Prestige Levels coming?

So I finally got to Prestige Master and I was looking at my BO2 Career page on Elite and right behind the Prestige Master emblem was a ghost image of the Prestige 12 emblem. WTF!!! I really hope that they don't do what MW3 did with the Prestige Levels. 

Level 12
6 REPLIES

Re: Are more Prestige Levels coming?

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

They better not add anymore . I'll quit playing tonight

Level 19
Highlighted

in reply to fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR

c''mon so what your guns dont reset most of the things dont reset and plus its better + the higher you are the more woww your gonna get.

Level 1

Yeah on Elite after Master is the prestige 8 from BO I.

Level 11

It's weird, but it's there. It's also weird that Elite says you are P11 LVL 55 when you are a master, which is wrong since you no longer have a level and only played 10 prestiges and a bit of XP after reaching lvl 55 on P10.

You never know what they have planned, maybe the possible new prestiges don't put you back to lvl 1 and lock everything back up like they did in MW3 since we got everything permanently unlocked by getting to master. With that said, it's a bit hard to imagine how the new prestiges would work if everything still remains unlocked, maybe it's new challenges and calling cards you get somehow.

Level 22

Great i just noticed it too on mines. Oh well doesnt mean ima prestige anymore. I already hit the so called "Prestige master". Why would i want to unlocked everything again.

Level 17

My only hope is that if they do release more levels that they don't do it incrementally like MW3. Just open them all and just let us go through them.

Level 12

Studios