As you can see , all peolpe are annoyed from your servers , so u either reply and inform us or fix them asap

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

As you can see , all peolpe are annoyed from your servers , so u either reply and inform us or fix them asap

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: As you can see , all peolpe are annoyed from your servers , so u either reply and inform us or fix them asap

in reply to egyptspecialfor

not really ...I dont care ..Im patient  I and wait ...critique my technical skill in this vid for instance Its not like your doing anything at the moment anyway

Level 2

Re: As you can see , all peolpe are annoyed from your servers , so u either reply and inform us or fix them asap

hahaha you really think they care .... dont make me laugh they have had our money thats all they care about

Level 1

in reply to x_lauren_b_X

if something broke, what can you do but wait and see ..Id rather they fix the problem completely, then half ass it and give me a laggy product...JUST BE PATIENT

Level 2

in reply to KraQ1

the game is laggy and the matchmaking is dodgey too

Level 1

in reply to x_lauren_b_X

once in a blue maybe ..but if it was that bad no one would play it ..I just get on to crush the competition and talk trash

Level 2

in reply to KraQ1

yeah the trash talk is one of my favourite things too but i play hardcore and fire full clips into people ant then get killed in one shot or get hit markers from my stickys and die from external explosions when im in a building and its been like that from the start .... the game is unplayable

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to x_lauren_b_X

whats your GT:

Level 2

My gosh, folks. It's just a game. You all sound like it's the end of the world because you can't connect to a game fast enough. It's not a big deal, seriously. I'm with KraQ, just be patient. Im sure they're working on it and they'll get it fixed as soon as they can. And then you'll come back complaining about lag comp, bs deaths, and other stuff...right?

Level 7

in reply to philla_killa

well they havnt exactly  done anything to stop lag or cheaters  or dodgy matchmaking but yet theres always updates lol

Level 1

Studios