BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES -DLC 5? September 10th?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES -DLC 5? September 10th?

Hello everybody,

I am starting this discussion on the basis of what I have read. Do you know Twiinsane? He was the guy that found the release dates for dlc 3 and 4 (Buried and Origins respectively) And maybe all of you know about this but it  once again, Twiinsane has found not a release date but a source code that conveys to us that there may in fact be a dlc 5! http://callofduty.digitalwarfare247.com/2013/06/dlc-5-for-black-ops-2-spotted-in-ps3-code/

There's the link.

As we know the previous DLCs came out on a Tuesday and according to my calendar, the Tuesdays in September are as follows: 3rd,(too close to DLC 4 release date) 10th (The time i think it could come out as it gives time for us to play the DLC before changing in for COD:Ghosts) 17th (This could happen as its around halfway through September) And finally 23rd and the 30th of September (unlikely as it will clash with COD:Ghosts which is released on the 5th of November)

That's it - My prediction is that DLC 5 will come out on the 10th of September for BOTH Xbox and Ps3 users or else it WILL clash with ghosts.

Your thoughts?

Level 2
44 REPLIES

Re: BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES -DLC 5? September 10th?

in reply to diccccwqwwqqq1

No. 2 weeks between 4 and 5. And with what you've said, PS3 would get 5 before 4.

There's not gonna be a DLC 5, accept it.

Level 20

in reply to SevenThug

haha you beat me to it

Level 8

in reply to AAxAssassinxJFK

Yeah, I want it just as much as everybody else. But if they haven't started making it yet, we aren't getting it. If it comes out, it'll be at the same time as DLC 4, because they won't want to detract from ghosts. But again, that would make DLC 4 too big, so probably won't happen either. Maybe a few maps, but not all of them.

Level 20

in reply to SevenThug

Seventhug,

Maybe it's just all zombie map pack or 1 zombies map? Also, in DLC 4 they remade two multiplayer maps so maybe they remake two Zombies maps?

Level 2

If it does not come out on Aug 27th.....it won't happen!

Signed

Kino Der Toten - delayed WaW map

Level 18

in reply to USarmyvet

I'm going to LMFAO if they release a 5th.

Making a thread where I LMFAO at all the people who said it wouldn't happen will be the first thing I do.

Level 15

in reply to Ninjambie

Ninjambie wrote:

I'm going to LMFAO if they release a 5th.

Making a thread where I LMFAO at all the people who said it wouldn't happen will be the first thing I do.

I won't say it's 100% improbable, there has been a huge amount of complaining and if they had some stuff in the map freezer.....might be a good way to do some damage control.

But...

The decision is a lot more complex than you think. They'd have to step on somebody's toes to do it....I can see IW having issues, MP's having issues....maybe shareholdes. There is also the issue of bowing to pressure....something the publisher and developer have not seemed inclined to do to this point.

I seriously doubt it'll happen.....I'll be happily surprized if they do. Thats called "managing your expectations".

Level 18

A: There was a DLC 5 bracket on Black Ops 1 also, and they did not release a DLC 5 for that game.

B: David Vonderhaar has confirmed via Twitter AND verbally in the Apocalypse trailer, that DLC 4 is the final DLC drop for BO2.

There is NO DLC 5!!!

Level 53

It's unlikely....but if it happens, it'll be a release of the old maps...and as stated, "DLC 5" would be coming out before DLC 4 for PS3?? I don't think so....

Level 11

Studios