BLack Ops Multiplayer Reveal Trailer-Thoughts?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

BLack Ops Multiplayer Reveal Trailer-Thoughts?

The video is now live!

Share your thoughts, and be sure to point out some stuff because we are sure to miss some details!

I caught a glimpse of deployable riot shields, snipers without scopes and multi-team team deathmatch.

Oh man I can't wait...

Level 61
10 REPLIES

Re: BLack Ops Multiplayer Reveal Trailer-Thoughts?

in reply to An Oreo

I didn't see any scopeless snipers but I saw all of the other stuff that you saw. Here is what else I saw: 1. two new shotguns, one full auto and one that looked like it was bolt action and clip fed(maybe that was your scopeless sniper?). Attack dogs. : )  super fast C4 as a secondary? The raging judge revolver(410 shotshell handgun anyone?) a microwave becon(that thing that looked a bit like a radar dish and slowed the enemy down), a perk or something that lets you see enemies through walls. New killstreaks, a lot of them. Shock grenades, dual wielding knives.

Level 14

in reply to Pyric

Lol that was the scope less sniper rifle it's called the ballista.

Level 8

in reply to An Oreo

Im concerned about the deployable riot shields, if there not destroyable then a noob will camp in a corner place one down next to him crouch, use flak jacket so he can only be shot at by one angle which he can just protect. Apart from the riot shields, I think it looks amazing . Plus glad to see custom emblem is back and finally the end of Panic Knifing .

Level 10

in reply to Demonhunt115

I agree that the riot shields will probably be noobed. But I certainly hope treyarch doesn't let this happen, or at least make it so that they're one of the last things you unlock.

Level 14

in reply to An Oreo

Where did you guys see dogs?

Level 1

in reply to ImSuchATrySoft-

Dogs was in the killstreak thing on the right hand side of one of the guys screens. You can only tell that it's a dog in 720p.

Level 14

in reply to Pyric

Thank you I just looked again. Not sure how I missed that one.

Level 1

in reply to An Oreo

it looked ok but its a bit hard to get excited over a 2minute video

Level 25

in reply to An Oreo

I take back what I said about the scopeless sniper rifle being a bolt-action shotgun. I looked in the attachments on that gun and one of them was a set of iron sights. So I guess that iron sights are now an attachment for at least some snipers. Sweeet!

Level 14

Studios