BO and WaW maps on BO2.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

BO and WaW maps on BO2.

Of course this has been discussed but, they should've at least released them in BO2. I mean I know they won't be able to find a good price to bundle it and a lot of people would play those instead of the others but it begs the question, why couldn't they just sell them in both a bundle and/or something to buy separately like they did with Nuketown Zombies. It would've been nice mowing down American Zombies with the HAMR as JFK or using killing Zombies with the Ray Gun Mark II on Moon. At least start a vote to pick at least maybe 4 or 6 maps from BO and WaW make it to BO2 (also they should put the guns from their respective games on the box along with the new guns, also they should put the original characters from the maps like what they did in BO). Also remaster the Easter Eggs songs and maybe give you a code for the new Zombies soundtrack. I'm probably saying to make this a little similar with BO but they gave you a great things for buying Rezurrection (4 Zombies maps and a full soundtrack which would generally cost about another $15 dollars in a CD store who couldn't resist???). This probably would've ended BO2 as greatly as BO (the difference is that we got not-so-impressive maps as in WaW and BO).

Level 5
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: BO and WaW maps on BO2.

in reply to Jugg3naut510

I started a thread similar to this one just a few days ago. A few ppl replied and I went into the price range and such. Re: MicroTransaction BO1 Maps DISCUSSION no "proof" or anything

Level 9

in reply to farmerguy95

It's ok, the more the threads like this the better. Maybe then Treyarch/Activision will realise the big money opportunity they missed out on..  Anyone from that company reading this, HUH, most probably not since all they want is to milk this COD cow as much as possible by releasing a new crappy call of duty title every year... 

Jeez i dont think they truly realize that their sitting on a freaking goldmine with this zombie concept.  I have money that i want to throw away, just gimme more zombies nOW!!

Level 2

i know, theres so many of us that want nothing more than more maps! id rather have just maps than ones that have a crappy story

Level 9

Studios