BO2 looks better now that Ghosts is out.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: BO2 looks better now that Ghosts is out.

in reply to MidnightSpecial2

Yes BO2 is still very good.  BO1 is enjoyable at times as well, but going back and playing it sometimes for me (especially MP) frustrates me and I find myself quickly back on BO2.    

Level 8

i bought ghosts and returned it after 2 days!! was a waste of my time and money. it doesnt have a cod look feel or gameplay was very disappointed by it and ill be playing blops2 until a new cod comes out

Level 1

You guys do realize it was made for PS4 and Xbox-1 right? Other then that and its fact is you have to compare it to BF3 where every other second you were tank shelled by some abuser of the tanks. I mean if you look and compare the two you see Ghost is better than BF4 on gameplay. BF4 is a bunch of idiots driving battle ships and tanks and yet I see no tanks in Ghost. Although I do like the new blowing open walls system, Incorporate that with a Black Ops 3 and we will all be one big happy communty. Anyone agree or Disagree?

Level 1

in reply to Gamer4687

Yes I realize it is designed with next gen in mind, but I also have the next gen console already and guess what?  It looks NO DIFFERENT from the PS3/XBOX360/PC current release.

You see no tanks in Ghosts?  Well they are sitting there you just cannot use them, the only COD where you had that was WaW.

And BF4 is more than just driving battle ships and tanks, I do like them both (both COD series and BF series) but I think your view of the situation is a bit narrowed.

And what blowing open walls?  I have yet to see ANYWHERE that occurs for me.  Yeah I can knock down the gas station in the one map or I can blow the end of the bus off another but that is about it.  Oh wait, you can knock down telephone poles and if you are lucky enough to get the KEM on the boardwalk map it totally changes THAT MAP ONLY.

Level 8

in reply to magis1231

Glad I read this thread, I think I may have just saved myself some dollars. Was in two minds whether to get Ghosts or not, but it's sounding like I'd be better off sticking to BO2.

Level 1

Damn I didnt know that much about Ghost. I thought it might have been better than Black ops 2 lol Thanks for all the info ill hold back on getting Ghost untill the price drops on Ebay or amazon,or any etc. Ill stick to playing Black ops 2. So if anyone thats gets tired of playing Ghost and wants to play Black ops 2 hit me up always down to play.
PSN: Maximus054

Level 3

Studios