Black Ops 2 Too Futuristic For 2025...

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Black Ops 2 Too Futuristic For 2025...

I think Black Ops 2 going over the top with all the technology, the all the military equipment we are using now will still be in use. All this 4 legged tank rubbish just isn't plausable, 1. it would collapse if some sort of rpg hit it in one of its legs and 2. they are not going to produce an army of mechs within the next 13 years, they will never replace tracks on a tank its faster and alot more stronger than something with robotic legs. I know drones are around today but they will never replace pilots in a jet fighter or a conventional plane, I know drones can pull more G's than a pilot can handle but they will never fully replace pilots because the technology can fail or get hacked into (just like the black ops 2 storyline). I think there should be alot more weapons in BO2 that we use today, maybe put in the F35 jet and the new chinese one the J20 in, and they should replace the crappy C.L.A.W with a normal tank like the M1A2 (or M1A3 because its the future) because its just so unrealistic. MW3 is set in 2016 and theres large amount of modern weapons and remember its only 2025 so its not far off MW3 time era.

Level 2
27 REPLIES

Re: Black Ops 2 Too Futuristic For 2025...

in reply to LtLlama

I can tell your a hater(or a sheep, as I like to call CoD haters), but I will say that they put a huge amount of research into this game, and everything in it is either in the field now, or is in production and testing. So, in other words, you are an idiot to think its too futuristic.

Level 9

in reply to destroyer_11811

I've also done my research and the military stuff we use today will still be in service up to 2030-40 so don't call me an idiot I would post this if I if I had no clue what I was talking about...

Level 2

in reply to LtLlama

You have the internet as your source. Treyarch have the number 1 expert who advises governments on this topic for research, and a large number of Black Operative soldiers and commanders who know about this. Watch the documentaries in the Interactive trailer, which was made for people who didn't believe the huge technological advancements coming. Which do you think is more reliable? Also, sorry for calling you an idiot, had some sort of rage moment for some random reason.

Level 9

Ah good point.

Level 2

If the had soldiers help with guns n stuff then they clearly got the smg and shotguns wrong and pistols, power recoil range all wrong.

Level 2

in reply to LtLlama

This is OFF TOPIC! *Kicks into icehole*

Level 11

in reply to ByzantineBomb

This is SPARTA! sorry couldn't resist

Level 23

in reply to ByzantineBomb

The seals will get him...

*tosses cigarette butt in the icehole*

Level 64

in reply to LtLlama

You ser. clearly have not seen what a computer was like 10 years ago when i was a child back then a top spec computer had a processor that was about 300MHZ or so and had a hard drive of a few hundred MBs, it called Moore's Law which states that every year a computer will become either twice as powerful, half the size or half the price that means in 13 years computers will roughly be 8192 times more powerfull than they are now, also as stated yes all things so far are in testing and yes tracks on tanks will be replaced since a walking tank has far superior mobility and positioning is the single most important aspect of a tank battle walking tanks can walk over things such as rubble or baracades and fit and turn in tight spaces such as allys that a tracked tank cannot cannot, and yes more and more weapons will be AI controled for 2 reasons 1st if destoryed a human is not killed and 2nd once bought an AI does not need to be payed a wage so is cheaper in the long run.

Level 18

Studios