Black Ops 2 Zombie Players Are Fucking Terrible

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Black Ops 2 Zombie Players Are Fucking Terrible

in reply to Jugg3naut510

I just got to say this...

It's the LEADERBORD, the end.

In BO players got obsessed about getting to high rounds, also a lot got obsessed about points and kills because it is what everyone is looking at when we see the leaderbord.

In BO2 it is about this stupid rank, players are crazy about stats and downs and kills and uhhhh....

I personally gave up on BO2 when i saw my team change to GTA and Ghosts, now i just have a game even now and then, high round games are long gone unless you go back to BO1 or get a team together.

Level 26

in reply to Jugg3naut510

People who are obssesed with the KD theory of the ranking system are the usual quitters. People on youtube say quit before you go down. People did do it on WaW and BO but not as much as this, guess people of too much to lose, mostly their lives if they keep going.

Level 6

in reply to Jugg3naut510

People have been backing out since WAW when things didn't go there way or trashtalking to the entire team then raging when no one revives him.One big difference though is with the rage quitters was aside from the "Host Ended Game" the game could continue(if you are attempting high rounds) if someone left. The rest of the team didn't feel like they had to back out as well because the round not counting and current game being pointless. Online with randoms has always been a mix of seasoned vets and people who are learning the basics. To make a long story short Zombies has always had a good amount of rage quitting the ranking system just made it worst. People rage quitting but rounds not counting when ppl leave is my main complaint because it goes from 1 person quitting out of rage to 3 people backing out 2 of them leaving because the game is pointless for high rounds.

Level 9

in reply to FatalHeadshot

The big difference there was that they wasn't a lot of people rage quitting or quitting in genera (in my experiences) and even if it does happen, it happened rarely. Though since Black Ops 2, I kept quitting game after game after game with the 2 other different people I played with because of rage quitters.

Level 5

in reply to Jugg3naut510

It is just worse now that BO2 is over and most seasoned vets have moved on.

If you are interested in playing a good game of Origins why don't you put a shoutout to see if any vets that still patrol this forum are interested in a game or two.

Level 8

in reply to maxslick

I can but, I still find some decent enough lobbies after having 3 lobbies of someone rage quitting. The good thing is that it doesn't happen a lot in Mob (to me), since that and Origins are one my all time favorite maps for Zombies, it's a breeze to play that map when finding millions of lobbies of no mics on Tranzit (how are people still at bones after a year of this map?). Finding good people with mics in Die Rise (though the map is shite) and earning money from the bank in Buried (though I would never use the money unless I don't care about the match I'm playing or when I doing the Easter Eggs). I'd like to play with some vets one day (though I'm at a skull since the ranking system isn't even good and I keep getting it even after going to like round 50 in Tranzit). But alas I'm too busy having fun with BO Zombies.

Level 5

in reply to Jugg3naut510

Good to hear people still enjoy BO Zombies.

It is the only mode I usually play now if I load up BO. Just plain fun. I don't usually have too much time to do the EE orientated maps but if you want a straight out survival game (town,farm) add me if you are on psn: maxslick

Level 8

in reply to maxslick

I only have an Xbox

Level 5

Studios