Black Ops 2 Zombie Ranking

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Black Ops 2 Zombie Ranking

Hello everyone i was just wondering if i will be able to rank up playing zombies solo or will i have to play with others to rank up?

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Black Ops 2 Zombie Ranking

in reply to iTzStealthHD

Hello iTzStealthHD,

Im quite sure you can do both to level up but doing public matches (aka playing with others basicly) makes it 100% that you will rank up. Everything you do basicly affects your ranking, more you do teamplaying by slaying, rescuing and opening door increases your "experience gain".

Many players have reported for being downranked. This is becouse they have played "bad" by being way too noobish ingame, leaving game as hoster in middle of game. (This is so annoying when im going +700 kills and 0 deaths game get closed) but i guess it saves other players stats anyway.

Happy hunting!

Level 3

in reply to Im2jerk4u

Whats the highest rank?

Level 28

in reply to electricfuneral1

Hi there electricfuneralfire,

Since the game is new and everyones busy leveling theyr multiplayer/zombies ranks nobody dont know the highest rank.The ranking system is like a fog of mysteries to everyone. Im guessing it will be something cool looking like a deadly skull with red eyes or something.

Im now on skull with blue eyes and with 5 marks on side. Players have reported seeing same skull with blue eyes but with a dagger/knife. So im guessing im going on halfway. Looking forward to see higher rank badges.

Level 3

in reply to Im2jerk4u

Yeah ive been on the blue eyes with 5 marks for several days now.

Level 28

in reply to Im2jerk4u

the highest i've seen so far is a skull with blue eyes and 2 shotguns besides it

Level 8

in reply to NotablePie

that's what I have after a couple solo runs to 40 lastnight...went from skull/blue eyes/knife to what you said...so you can def rank up in solo

Level 4

in reply to jasonq132

can you comment on your play style? what were you using primarily to kill the zombies? ever use any shotguns? i've been trying to get this shotgun rank

Level 2

in reply to iTzStealthHD

Thanks for the advice Im2jerk4u

Level 1

Studios