Black Ops 3 LEAKED??!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Black Ops 3 LEAKED??!!

https://twitter.com/Sgt_Frank_Woods/status/427490303080017920

Frank Wood's (James C. Burns') official Twitter page just tweeted this...!

What do you all think? Personally, I'm more positive of Treyarch making CoD 2014 than SH. Why? Well, here's my reasons:

1. SH have just said they're looking for workers. Wouldn't it be too late to look for workers now if they ARE making the next CoD?

2. SH said they've grown a lot lately, but is that enough for them to make a full Call of Duty title on their own?

3. A few months ago, James C Burns had a giveaway video (I think) and he mentioned Black Ops 3, and later that day, he replaced the sound in that video with music. He wouldn't do that if he didn't want to hide something, right?

4. This tweet.

5. If you look at more tweets on this twitter page, you will see that he has retweeted several things related to the next CoD.

So, I think I'm like 80% sure that Treyarch WILL make the next CoD. But whatcha all think?

Level 3
6 REPLIES

Re: Black Ops 3 LEAKED??!!

in reply to BurningFighter

FAR TO EARLY FOR LEAKS. The game will come when it will come. I for one want to see a return to WW2. I don't see how Black Ops 3 would work with BO2 having 3 different endings.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

Nah, me neither. Don't know how they will go storywise (I don't really care, either xD I only care for Zombies... and a little for MP). And I agree sooooo much, I hope for a WW2 game. These modern war games are getting old. They don't have that war feeling to them. Since we've had moder Cod's lately, the best thing for Treyarch (or... MAYBE Sledgehammer) would be to go back to WW2. Heck, even WW1. That would really surprise us all, and we would get the real feeling of CoD back.

Level 3

maybe SH is doing what they did in the past and are assisting T this time in producing the 2014 COD

Level 17

SH is just extra help Treyarch is going for the throat w/ this one...  Believe me it's going to be next gen & it's going to set in between world at war & Black ops 1.

Level 8

What did the tweet say? It's been taken care of, mob style.

SH has just as many employees as IW, btw.

Level 34

in reply to theatriks

It said something like:

"#bo3 oh what will tomorrow bring?"

I didn't know it was removed... that has to mean it was something important...!

Level 3

Studios