Black Ops 3 Zombies?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Black Ops 3 Zombies?

We all know Black Ops 2 is coming to a close very soon and all the map packs are already finished. Treyarch probably has the ideas for the next zombies maps and gamemodes for the next game, but they probably aren't done thinking about it. This is a great time to tell Treyarch what we want. Post your zombies map ideas with wonderweapons and new perks!

Level 1
49 REPLIES

Re: Black Ops 3 Zombies?

in reply to TheBestRayGunne

custom map maker..... also cheat mode seperate from leader board of course

Level 2

A lil to early but with the next gen hardware they have for the consoles I can see a big beef up in zombies a advanced zombie ai system which makes the game harder bigger maps and more custom options.

Level 19

I want them to not call it Black Ops 3, for starters.

Don't have any particular ideas for maps or weapons, I kinda just want my stereotypes back as playable characters. :\

Level 34

in reply to theatriks

i know, i miss Marlton and Samuel. (Dempsey and Richtofen.)

Level 11

What I really think would be cool is something similar to Grief, only cooler. Four players, or Eight split into teams of two, have to find four specific parts around the map (there are four of each part, scattered in random places) and the first person/team to get all four parts back to their workbench and build 'The Beacon' can then climb to the top of the map and use it to be rescued and win. It could be called 'Race' or 'Escape'.

Also, as a pre-order bonus, Hijacked Zombies!

Level 3

in reply to TheSpiderfish

Thats stupid it would be over before round 1... But in black ops 3 its hard to say what we want because ops 2 story isn't finished yet so maybe they will bring back the old characters if they dont return in the next 2 maps

Level 8

in reply to AmbeRose

It wouldn't be done in rounds. There would be a timer (going up, not down) and the longer the game took, the more zombies would spawn and the tougher they'd be. But the trick is, players still have to buy doors and maneouver their way around the map, so they'd have to buy weapons to fight the zombies and try to buy your way through the whole map, find the parts and return, and every second is precious. Maybe it could be called 'Speed Run' instead.

Also, what do you think of Hijacked Zombies?

Level 3

in reply to TheSpiderfish

Seems too small. If they wanted to do another MP map remake, something like Array, Convoy, Drive-In, Aftermath, Express would be better suited.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

wanna know what would make an awesome zombies map, hybrid of an mp map with its own zombie map features, for example a new zombies map with a mp map or two built into it as a small section of the map.

Level 2

Studios