Booster Have Taken Over

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Booster Have Taken Over

I am so fed up with the Boosters in Black Ops 2. Can't play one round of Hardcore Domination without. Been reporting these people since day one and STILL seeing the same people boosting over and over. The reporting system is junk, they suspend a person for backing out of games but let boosters run free!! Will never buy a COD ever again unless the remove the *** tac insert.

Level 1
23 REPLIES

Re: Booster Have Taken Over

in reply to Crow1877

I'd prefer a system such as this:

Player A reports Player "B" ("B" stands for booster since this is a family friendly environment although i can think of other words that apply), as i was saying Player A reports Player B - In Game Algorithim kicks in. 

Algorithim runs something to this effect:

Search Player B kills - cross reference killed players

Any players killed use tac insert, die, tac insert, etc... greater than 5 times

Result - Apply new title to players user name: [CLAN] Player B BOOSTER

-System automatically sends message to player that game "X" resulted in booster status.  If player feels status is wrongly given player can send support the game in question and support can review content and remove title if applicable.  If support deems player B was boosting they perform immediate reset, and in an ideal world - ban them for life.

This would make the process system driven; allow other players to repeal if wrongly accused and prosocute those sons of b's on spot!    

Level 1

in reply to mlklinga

It really does seem to be a very easy bit of coding to add in, probably no more difficult than the team kill tracking already implemented in HC. In fact, I'd be happy if the the game mechanics just kicked these goofs after the requisite amount of cycles...and an automatically retained clip was forwarded to support for a timely review and reset, if required.

Level 8

in reply to Crow1877

Yep, I'm fed up of moaning about boosters. I have cut down my time on the game to the extent where I might as well just stop playing. Again I play HC Dom and that seems to be their favourite playground.

Level 38

in reply to Crow1877

It will never stop until they take out the tac insert, I dont get why the TI was introduced into COD, now it isn't the most realistic game with all the BS that occurs but talk about being unrealistic. Why implement a shiny magic stick that is only used for boosting into the game??

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Crow1877

Right, Not to mention the Tac insert sucks cause then all they do also is Spawn Camp. It's really bad on Nuketown 2025 with the spawn camping, can't even spawn without being killed.

Level 1

in reply to Crow1877

I don't play hardcore much but had a few games yesterday and it was full of booster theses guys were so dumb, there were 3 of them all with the same clan tag. The 1 guy that was in our team kept getting like 10 deaths backing out then joining again so he had fresh stats so at the end of the game he wasn't like 0-100

Level 12

in reply to Crow1877

Yes tell me about it boosters are getting bad as campers.

I give you a challenge every booster you see and camper view their profile.

I have a game its called guess the French man when you see boosters and campers your chance of guessing correct is 95%

Level 1

in reply to Crow1877

Crow1877 wrote:

I am so fed up with the Boosters in Black Ops 2. Can't play one round of Hardcore Domination without. Been reporting these people since day one and STILL seeing the same people boosting over and over. The reporting system is junk, they suspend a person for backing out of games but let boosters run free!! Will never buy a COD ever again unless the remove the *** tac insert.

Yes they are everywhere, yes it takes time to get them banned. You can't seriously be that upset over idiots who cheat? Take it easy.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Am I the only one who enjoys finding boosters and stopping them?

It's too easy to look at the mini-map and spot boosting. Most Boosters I've been around lately have either quit or gotten kicked from the game for team killing me.

Level 8

Studios