Booster Have Taken Over

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Booster Have Taken Over

in reply to MrZombieClowns1

I thought I was the only one who enjoys messing with boosters.  One of my favorite matches in a long time was a few days ago on Frost.  The booster was on my team and I was able to find a good sight line and killed the player respawning with the tac insert 5 or 6 times before they figured out what was going on and quit.  It got even better when I received a nasty message about camping.  LMAO!

Level 1

in reply to sParkSnare

I recommend killing the tac guy before he places another insert down, otherwise some might say you are boosting.

If you haven't already, I hope you find some boosting groups someday. Those are the most fun in my opinion. Occasionally the groups will have guards which make it more challenging.

Level 8

in reply to MrZombieClowns1

Agreed, afterwards I thought about someone making that claim, but that didn't occur to me when I was doing it - I was just trying to hack them off/stop their boosting without resorting to team killing.

Level 1

in reply to Crow1877

Just to put a different spin on this.  Some people use the tac insert legitimately so it would be wrong to punish them.

How about some coding in the game that either detects or will not allow a tac insert from opposing teams to be within a predetermined size area of each other.  There must be some kind of x and y grid within the game so they could easily set a restriction on when/where you are allowed to set a tac insert.  This would at least leave people far enough away from each other so that they cannot stand there getting the head shots off.

Even if it is a short distance, unless they are in open sight there would be enough obstacles in the way to prevent them hiding there little cheating.  This would allow those other players to continue with the legitimate use of the tac insert.

Level 2

in reply to trueblue1976

I have a film in my Theater of two split-screen boosters who already found a novel way to negate your suggestion.

It was on Hijacked and since they ended up on opposite teams, I watched, reported and saved their play.

The shooter made a beeline to the bedroom and set up his Claymores, while his booster bullet catcher buddy ran to the office balcony  across "B" and took up a TI supported position behind the wall on the hot tub side of the balcony. Shooter then proceeded to wallbang his way to "glory".

Boosters may be be lazy and self-entitled, but some are pretty creative. The shooter always looked legit if you happened by him and the catcher just looked like some noob balcony camper, riding his tac, if you gave him a quick glance as you cleared the balcony. Evil little geniuses,lol.

Level 8

in reply to GraphiteTek

hmmm damn.  But I suppose in that scenario they would not get as much kills as they would say hiding in that small room on plaza that they use due to the amount of people popping in and out of the balcony.

Level 2

in reply to trueblue1976

You're right, I just checked the clip I saved and 4 minutes into the HCKC match  the shooter was at 8-6 with 1 confirm. He might have done better just playing legit, lol.

Level 8

in reply to GraphiteTek

hate booster, I have many clips of player boosting in my theater. Multi-team is full of booster if you don't believe me just play a couple of matches.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Crow1877

The game is garbage, to let this and prestige hackers have there way with it.

Level 1

in reply to Crow1877

There should be a filter program attached to the multi-player game killfeed to weed out the boosters.

For the boosters using splitscreen:

1) If gamertag1 player killed the gamertag2 a number of times within close time frame, they should be kicked out of the game.

2) Splitscreen players should not be allowed to use Tac. Ins.

3) Splitscreen players should not be allowed to play opposite each other.

For the player with different gamertag:

1) If a player killed another player 3 times within close time frame and the victim uses Tac. Ins. before getting killed they should be kicked-out.

2) A player who leaves a lobby should not be allowed to go back to the same lobby on the opposing side. These players tend to play within a party and leave a few seconds after the game starts and get back in the lobby using the friend but on the opposing side.

Level 1

Studios