Bought 2 Camos, but didn't get them.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Bought 2 Camos, but didn't get them.

Hello, around a week ago I bought 2 camos, the Rogue and Cyborg pack, but I didn't get them. It shows up that I bought them and all, but they wont come onto the game. I've tried to Re-download them also. But it wont work!

Regards,

Taine31FPS

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Bought 2 Camos, but didn't get them.

in reply to Taine31FPS

Did you make sure that your system activation was enabled? All you have to do is start from the XMB screen( you see it as soon as you turn the ps3 on), go to account management under the network tab, go to system activation, and go to game. This option is for enabling you  to use your DLCS. Sony's recent update says the maximum users(meaning your account) only can be used on 2 ps3s; if you try to exceed that amount, then trying to activate your dlcs isn't going to work. So try that just to make sure.

Level 1

in reply to Darkninja__

Nope, didn't work. I turned it on and also re-downloaded it but it didn't work, any other idea?

Level 1

in reply to Taine31FPS

did u make sure you downloaded the correct one for your region???

Level 6

in reply to nastymonsters

yeah, i've tried that. That didn't work too, i also tried to download all of them too.

Level 1

in reply to Taine31FPS

help anybody? ;[

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Taine31FPS

I had to delete my game data a couple of months ago and also had to get my camos back. If you purchased them off the PSN store then you should be able to re down load with no issues. Untill PSN takes down the store for ps3 you will always be able to redownload games and other things you paid money for. Did you purchase them and there just not showing up?

Level 5

in reply to Juggaloj4y1

yeah, it even says that i've bought them, it just won't show up ingame.

Level 1

in reply to Taine31FPS

this happened to me too at first. it may be the actual disk itself that from a different region or country. When this happened i traded mine in for a brand new disk from my region and everything worked perfectly after that.

Level 1

Studios