Broken Arrow

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Broken Arrow

"I first herd about broken arrow on the die rise tv where there doing a fly over the broken arrow site.

They find no survivors but someones set fire to evidence due to the sites involvement in the outbreak...

Now this is where it gets intresting, when paca punching as russman he says 'this takes me back to broken arrow tho stu was just a baby faced brat'

heres the quote

this about all i know and have many questions....anyone know more?????"

- formallyKNOWNasLukey

Fucking awesome quote find mate.

This means that Russman is a lot older than Stuhliger because of this quote. Considering how Stuhlinger is already an old man, this makes Russman like in his 70's or something.

This explains Russman's and Stuhlinger's friendship. And that also explains this quote. "Stu, remember what I taught you". Because of the they were in the "Broken Arrow" together.

I looked up the "Broken Arrow" and this is what I came with.

"Broken Arrow refers to an accidental event that involves nuclear weapons, warheads or components, but which does not create the risk of nuclear war. These include:

- Accidental or unexplained nuclear detonation. - This was probably our event in zombies.

- Non-nuclear detonation or burning of a nuclear weapon.

Radioactive contamination.

- Loss in transit of nuclear asset with or without its carrying vehicle.

- Jettisoning of a nuclear weapon or nuclear component.

- Public hazard, actual or implied."

So the "Broken Arrow" must've been the 3 "Super Nukes" hitting the Earth.

Russman say's that he felt it was long ago. So the nukes must've hit years ago.

Russman also say's. "Back then, Stu was a little boy, with a baby faced brat".

Could that baby faced brat be Misty? Misty, not being Stuhlinger's daughter, but was found by Stuhlinger at the time.

The "Broken Arrow" must've also been the sites where the 3 "Super Nukes" hit, as the radios say that they were flying over it. So guys? What do you guys think?

Level 30
61 REPLIES

Re: Broken Arrow

in reply to Shredder2468

I thought that a broken arrow was calling in an attack (like an artillary strike) on your position because its been overrun.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Broken Arrow - (US, euphemistic) (military) An accidental event that involves nuclear weapons or nuclear components but does not create the risk of nuclear war.

2004, Roland Everett Langford's Book: Introduction to Weapons of Mass Destruction: Radiological, Chemical, and Biological, page 97:

In the US, the code name for a serious nuclear weapons incident is "Broken Arrow". It is US policy neither to confirm nor deny the existence of nuclear weapons at any specific location(s); this also applies to Broken Arrow incidents.

Level 30

in reply to Megadog14

Yeah, I've only ever heard of broken arrow used in the context that Megadog describes. That said, after listening to the TV broadcast again sounds like the context Shredder is talking about is highly plausible.

Level 1

in reply to QuickFire_777

- Broken Arrow (nuclear), a nuclear incident which is an accidental event that involves nuclear weapons, warheads or components but which does not create the risk of nuclear war.

- Broken Arrow, a distress signal used in the US military to call in all available close air support aircraft to deliver air strikes in an area where US and allied forces are (or are in danger of) being overrun by the enemy. It was primarily used in the Vietnam War.

In the context of zombies, which sounds more appropriate? Especially considering the events of Moon and Russman's quote?

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

This could also explain why Misty hates Stuhlinger so much. Maybe something happened between them?

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

hey I been tracking what people have been saying about this quote. However fount it, congrats. This quote definitely will provide much insight into the characters reason why they are in a group together. Does anybody know where I could find all the character quotes?

Level 20

in reply to quiksandpull

Just look up "Russman" quotes, and all the other character quotes will be in the suggested videos. Be warned though, the character quotes are 30+ minutes long.

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

I take it its in video form and not TEXT form?

Level 20

in reply to quiksandpull

Unfortunately.

Level 30

Studios