Buried Achievement List
1. Mined Games: In Buried, be their pawn.
2. Ectoplasmic Residue: In Buried, acquire a perk for free.
3. I'm your Huckleberry: In Buried, Access all areas with the help of your new friend in one game.
4. Death from Below: In Buried, drop the beat on zombies 10 times
5. Candygram: In Buried, make a candy delivery
6. Awaken Gazebo: In Buried, Pack-a-Punch a weapon in round 1 with no one using the bank or weapon locker.
7. Revisionist Historian: In Buried, rewrite history
8. Mazed and confused: In Buried, Survive an entire round within the maze on round 20 or higher.
9. FSIRT against the wall: In Buried, Purchase the LSAT of the wall and pack-a-punch it.
10.When the revolution comes: In Buried, Return to processing
Also if you look at Awaken Gazebo: In Buried, Pack-a-Punch a weapon in round 1 with no one using the bank or weapon locker. this means we are getting another Bank EXCELLENT
So what do you think these achievements will be ?????
I'm your Huckleberry: In Buried, Access all areas with the help of your new friend in one game. ( this has got to be the Big Guy )
1: probaly the side easter egg
2: maybe you can aquire a perk bottle from only knifing the ghost
2:the hillbilly can probaly bust open doors
3:i have no clue what this could mean maybe a trap??? or WW
4:buy candy for the hillbilly
6:big easter egg maybe stopping richtofen from ever getting in the mpd device for maxis side
7:sounds fun and it could be in that mansion that the ghost girl was in from the trailer
8:yes we can buy the LSAT off the wall!!!!!
9:Richtofens side of the big easter egg
Nice theorys some of them do look like fun
just read that again
FSIRT against the wall: In Buried, Purchase the LSAT of the wall and pack-a-punch it.
A good gun of the wall fantastic
Death from below could be the big guy killing 10 zombies
Wtf is a MPD last time i checked it was called the MTD
Good, traps are returning and the ghosts ARE some type of boss and it isn't only the lady (or maybe she's something like the Scientist on five?).
Sounds like another bridge area (The Maze).
The pack a punch one makes me curious... There must be an alternative way to get points other than zombies/windows? There simply isn't enough zombies to PaP and open doors on the first round...
maybe you get points from feeding the guy candy
Yea but that doesn't seem like something you would do on round one.
Maybe there's a devise that makes you go back in time? Like if you were on round 22 it'll bring you back to round one with your guns and money?? Stupid I know but how are we going to do this?! + the bank is confirmed to be in buried ^_^
Like jumping into a Gersh device and going back to another map ( now that would be cool ) they did add a fridge and bank to Die Rise
And yeah i know that comment is way out there but its Zombies anything possible lol