Call of Duty Online (China) to feature Zombie Mode!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Call of Duty Online (China) to feature Zombie Mode!

So... For those who are unaware, Call of Duty Online has been in development for sometime now as an exclusive title for the Chinese (and possibly other Asian countries) market.

This never really bothered me as for a start, it is neither Infinity Ward or Treyarch who is developing the title, so it was just expected to be a collection of the best MP maps that have features in various CoD titles over the years, but it has recently been confirmed that the title will also feature a Zombie Mode, and one that looks like it could be better than what we got with BO2.

Take a look and judge for yourself...

Terminator zombies!?! I want this NOW!!!

The original site can be found here : http://codol.qq.com/web201305/page/vide ... 0013r4ma1u

As far as I know, it is exclusive to the Asian market and will be a PC only title, but I am not 100% on that one, and certainly hope it is NOT the case. Very jealous at the minute.

Credit to RdJkr for finding this out. : CoDz Forum • View forum - General Zombies Discussion

Level 53
45 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty Online (China) to feature Zombie Mode!

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Would be sick if they translate it to an english version for ps3/4

If their is enough people asking for it i can not see why activision would not release it.

There would be one solution if they dont want to, find the download for the chinese version and i'll make my own dialogue haha

EDIT:

I have done a little diggin online and i found this video with discription

Call of Duty Online - (China)

Gepubliceerd op 17 apr 2013

http://codol.qq.com/index.shtml

Made for release in China as a free-to-play online release, The new game will also bring a variety of game modes and maps and features an original story told through a series of Special Operations missions based on the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare universe.

i tried some buttons on the condol website and been linked to this: http://codol.qq.com/download.shtml

So if somebody can decode this because i can not read this crypt code

I copied and delete some things because if i didnt treyarch would proberly do that.

Link: Call of Duty Online - (China) - YouTube

Level 2

in reply to Klaksie

I have done a little diggin online and i found this video with discription

Call of Duty Online - (China)

Gepubliceerd op 17 apr 2013

http://codol.qq.com/index.shtml

Made for release in China as a free-to-play online release, The new game will also bring a variety of game modes and maps and features an original story told through a series of Special Operations missions based on the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare universe.

i tried some buttons on the condol website and been linked to this: http://codol.qq.com/download.shtml

So if somebody can decode this because i can not read this crypt code

I copied and delete some things because if i didnt treyarch would proberly do that.

Link: Call of Duty Online - (China) - YouTube

Level 2

Looks pretty cool. Judging by the gameplay footage it looks like the zombies we all know and love, just with a slight twist. Loving the robot dogs!

Do you know when it's due for release?

Level 9

in reply to Davelo07

No idea. The game is currently available as a free to play in China with the maps coming out as micro transactions, but I think the zombie mode was not originally available, and this is it just coming out now.

I am currently looking into whether it is playable outside of China.

Level 53

AAh  now that just got my attention !! Looks really cool . That's the kinda thing we need to happen , a bit more competition can only be good for us as consumers :-). I so want that on Xbox . Infact I'd get xbox one right now if I cld play new zombies ha

Level 3

As you said, it looks better than BO2. Also, I noticed they were playing in a modern version of Nacht Der Untoten. Please, PLEASE, let this come to Europe/America!

Level 3

in reply to BurningFighter

Yeah, from what I could see, there is a remake of Nacht, Die Rise and Ascension in the mix, but reskinned and with some differences.

The Call of Duty Online was an open beta which is now closed, but this zombie mode is just coming out next month, so my guess is that it will the CoDSmiley Surprisednline will be getting an official full release over there next month too.

This is not confirmed though, and as of yet, there seems to be no way of playing it outside of China.

Level 53

Those graphics though...amazing. Smiley Surprised I like the twist in this to be honest characters also look badass! I'm sure it'll be playable if there's a download but it probably won't be playable through legal means most likely...

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

Yep. They might even do something where you can't play it based on your ip

Level 13

Studios