Camping - The Final Solution

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Camping - The Final Solution

in reply to Izjar11

Then you never faced me on Raid with my LSat getting lighting strikes by just camping.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Camping = easy target to aim....I prefer the more mobile opponent.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

Thats a fair point but when u can hit moving targets from across the map with a ballista sniper rifle then u know ur a good player or (camper) how ever u wanna call it
Id like to see some one try to rush me and kill me in the positions that i defend and protect as well as get plenty of kills from diffrent parts of the map

Level 5

in reply to _Orvidor_

Rushers never implied they could tell any how to play.  Just pack all the campers up together and let them play each other.  Is that too much to ask?  Camping is a valid strategy... in ... in... oh yeah good games.  Activision would never implement this they make a lot of money off people who with low standards.  This is years of campers trying to bait people into engaging them. You win.  I don't know what paying to do well in this game accomplishes but you win.  Congrats to activision those who can't cut it will always have a home here.  It was your job not to fall for this.  I camp a lot.  I would never camp in this game but I camp a lot.  It's just getting embarrassing playing this game.

Level 3

in reply to darkstaar13

darkstaar13 wrote:

I camp a lot.  I would never camp in this game but I camp a lot.  It's just getting embarrassing playing this game.

Huh? Your post is confusing.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to _Orvidor_

Its clear to see that your problem is not with people camping etc etc but its clear that you are rubbish at it , hence all the hating u have no clear idea on how a game is deigned  ( the dev`s aint just sum random people who got sacked from mcdonalds! you do know that) as mentioned above your clearly looking for an argument up on the forums and thought it would be funny to post this comment????

Y hate campers if you look at real life time situation ( take for example the troubles in kenya recently)

The bad guys ran in stormed the place (run n gun)

The good guys came along took up strategic spots (camped)

Bad guys V good guys = good guys won

Run around too much u get hurt simple

HAPPY HUNTING or camping (but shh dont tell Orvidor)

Level 5

in reply to coldstreamer128

kind of bad to be fooled by an obviously sarcastic post

even worse to be fooled by an obviously sarcastic post after the op says it's a sarcastic post

Level 16

in reply to _Orvidor_

That's your opinion. Here's mine:

I think they need to implement the following to remove Runners and Gunners:

1) Remove the ability to run.

2) Remove hip fire (you have to be aiming down site to shoot your gun)

3) Add in a permanent Orbital VSAT that shows any player that is moving around.

Sounds stupid right? Well, now you know how it feels to read a post with a bad idea.

And for those that somehow think I'm serious, I'm not...just trying to prove a point.

PS - I just saw your reply to your post stating this was sarcasm...either way...my point remains

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

Be careful what you wish for .. I for one would welcome a permanent VSAT .. My kill count would increase by quite a bit I would imagine ..

Level 7

Studios