Camping - The Final Solution

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Camping - The Final Solution

There are many players out who detest campers .. Well good news .. Implementing the following changes will get rid off camping once and for all ..

Are you ready ? Here we go ..

1. Remove the prone & crouch position ..

- Prone generally used for snipers anyways and since most players quick scope on the run, it's most really needed anyways ..

2. At the start of the match, everyone's avatar is always on the move (no idle position, they are always at the minimum, walking) ..

- The player only controls left, right, jump or climb .. Other than that, the player is always in motion .. It may be a bit of a challenge with Domination (capturing the objectives) and search & destroy (planting and defusing bombs, but the player base has been asking for a challenge saying the game is too simple, this will give them one .. It will also make boosting a little harder to do ..

You implement the above two suggestions and poof, camping will be a distant memory ..

Everyone who hates campers will be forever happy and we can move on to more important things, like nerfing all the guns, how to improve fire rates on the sniper rifles and increasing throw distances on the C4 packets ..

Let me know what you think 

Level 7
18 REPLIES

Re: Camping - The Final Solution

in reply to _Orvidor_

This is a joke, right?

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

My mind had the exact same outcome after reading Orvidor's post.

Level 1

in reply to _Orvidor_

You cannot ever stop camping no matter what is tried. Players will always find a way to camp. Plus camping is just as legit and valid a playstyle as rushing aka headless adrenaline monkey players.

So no, neither of those would stop it at all.

Level 70

in reply to _Orvidor_

What is it with people who think camping is the problem and not themselves?

Why is it that too many players think they own the rights to how to play the game?

These ideas (nothing personal vs you) are all terrible and lame.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to _Orvidor_

This was never meant to be taken seriously ..

As if Activision would create a game where people were always moving (or at least, I hope they don't) ..

I just wanted to highlight all those people who complain about campers (ironically, they are camping when they get killed and complain about the other guy camping if that makes any sense) ..

Now, go back to playing the game ..

It's supposed to be double XP, although, I'm not getting any .. Go figure ..

Jeesh ..

Level 7

in reply to _Orvidor_

I realized it after I posted but editing is now not an option on these forums.

Ghamorra has said it before as so have others, camping and rushing and hiding and running and everything else in between is needed to keep the game interesting.

What I have always found funny was that the camper is criticized when its the easiest style to kill, I rarely run into someone who camps well enough to get past a CUAV.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I'll be honest I camp a whole lot, but I am tactical about it I move to different spots after every few kills.  I love to bait people into my realm and kill them and then hear them rage at me.  But if I play objective modes I will use the objective to my advantage and camp around it to sucker people in especially hardpoint and dom.  And I usually cycle my streaks sometimes 3x a game doing this.

Level 7

in reply to LT--SHiNySiDeZ8

What game mode do you play LT? If you play TDM i'd like to test your tactical game play. Let me know

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I only play objective game modes.  I like the extra points from capping and defending objectives because I get my streaks easier.

Level 7

Studios