Cannot Join Anything

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Cannot Join Anything

Hi just got black ops 2 the other day and after playing campaign for a few hours and vsing some bots i was looking to play online

Simply put, i cant join anything, it keeps saying "looking for potential matches" and "searching for players" and searching for lobbies, but i just cant join a game, any solutions?

Level 1
33 REPLIES

Re: Cannot Join Anything

in reply to TBonety

Are you running wireless on a low bandwidth provision?

Level 59

in reply to TBonety

i am running wireless but nobody else is on the internet at the moment, did a ps3 test and it was running at 5 megs

Level 1

in reply to TBonety

Try a reboot of your ps3, when I can't get into matches this fixes it for me.

Level 8

in reply to TBonety

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200796617#.UohpFh_TmUk Same issue here. Trying to get support to this thread and maybe get something taken care of.

Level 1

in reply to TBonety

i am having the same issue, natSmiley Surprisedpen internet is very fast tested on my pc, only way to connect to a game is to join a friend, search prefrence is on best. rebooted ten times. bandwith 425kbps

Level 1

in reply to SNIPERZA01

Try search preference on "Normal" or if you have to "Any". I cant barely find a game of Core TDM with it set to "Any".

Level 14

in reply to TBonety

Yep, something isn't right. Seems like quite a few of us can't get on. Been trying to about 1 1/2 hrs to get on either HCTDM or HCDOM and it's just sitting there searching or players.

Net speed good, nat open, tried rebooting but still no good.

Level 1

in reply to TBonety

having the same problem . no server

Level 1

in reply to TBonety

Over the last week I have suddenly started getting massive problems finding games then when I do get a lobby the game starts to load sits at synchronizing game settings then nothing and takes me back to the lobby screen then drops me out... I search for a game and get dropped into the game I just couldn't join... Which is seriously annoying when its taking 20 - 30 mins to find one in the first place.. If a find a lobby at the moment I dont dare it leave it...

Level 6

Studios