Cant get Ray Gun mk 2 on any other maps??!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Cant get Ray Gun mk 2 on any other maps??!!!

I've been trying for the longest to obtain a ray gun mk 2 on the other zombie maps (tranzit, Die Rise, MOTD, etc.) but i have had no luck. I've gotten it on buried millions of times but when i try to get it on other maps the box just wont give it to me. I see it rotate on the mystery box when i hit it and i have all the map packs downloaded so i dont know if im just unlucky or its a glitch. Ive seen other people get them in the same game as im in and it just kills me. Does anybody else have this problem???

xbox 360

No DLC Pass (Bought map pack seperate)

Level 1
36 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Cant get Ray Gun mk 2 on any other maps??!!!

in reply to Zxpandabear

hi! if you see the RGM2 cycling when you hit the box then it is there. i get it always on all maps. didnt play die rise or MOTD since the last map came out. on tranzit i needed 215.000 points first time, 42.000 2nd, 19.000 third and 60.000 points the lasttime to get the mark2.

on town i needed 40.000, 15.000, 55.000 to get it out of the box.

on buried i get it a lot faster, in my eyes. got it twice even before the teddy appeared on the box.

how many times you tried to get it per game?

Level 3

in reply to solidus_kalt

yeah tranzit ive tried like 3 times since its my least favorite map

die rise ive tri ed 5 diffrent games

MOTD ive tried 7 times with 20000 per game

Buried i get them all the time like nothing.

Nuketown ive tried 4 diffrent times with 10000 per game. ive tried hitting the boxes several times and during fire sales but it doesnt give it to me

my bank is full too so point wise i dont have to get to higher rounds to rack up points except MOTD and nuketown since those maps dont have banks

Level 1

in reply to Zxpandabear

It comes across as very rare for myself!

Iv had it on bus depot, town and motd.. Bus depot it came out like 3rd spin.. But no joke I spun over 400,000 points over several games on town with no joy.. Only for it to come out on round 4 when I didn't really want it! Haha..

Motd it came out after a 'normal' amount of spins..

One thing I'm not sure about, is I haven't seen more then two players using it on any other map then buried! So not sure if that has anything to do with it?

Level 7

in reply to Zxpandabear

Yeah it's tough to get, I'm on PS3 & it's hard getting that gun.  I got it on Bus depot ( survival ) & Nuketown zombies the other day, probably hit the mystery box a hundred times before I got it...

Level 8

in reply to Zxpandabear

The reason you all may be unable to aquire the Mark ll on other maps is because only one player can use the Mark ll outside of Buried. On Buried multiple people can use it, but outside of that, it's exclusive to one person a game.

Level 2

in reply to NahtanSyab

This is not true.  Multiple people can have RG MK2 on other maps. You all might have to spend 100K to get it but it is possible.

Level 6

in reply to Chumnation1

no he is right, there is only one on previous maps, unless you can link gameplay of multiple people legitmately claiming the mk2, there is only 1

Level 31

in reply to Zxpandabear

You can't get it when the teddy bear is on the box on any map other than Buried...Hope that helps some.

Level 18

in reply to shadowwalker831

hi! i got the rgm2 always with the teddy on the box. tranzit i mean.

Level 3

Studios