Cant get Ray Gun mk 2 on any other maps??!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

Re: Cant get Ray Gun mk 2 on any other maps??!!!

in reply to Zxpandabear

l It's on all maps, I've gotten it on all of them. The reasons its harder to get on maps like TranZit and Die Rise is because there are more guns in the box. MOTB and Buried is easier because there are less guns. It's all probablitly really. The more things in a box, the less likely to get the stuff you want. I've spent an entire bank +10,000 points trying to get a Paralyzer once, it's all a matter of luck.

Level 2

in reply to Zxpandabear

I always thought it was because other people don't have the Vengeance DLC. I mean I've played with randoms 2 times in Die Rise and I got the RGM2. maybe it is that possibility of why you can't get the RGM2 in the other maps.

Level 1

in reply to Zxpandabear

ive dumped 100000 into the box on die rise and still no rgm2 ive got it once before but now i never do i am a season pass holder ps3

im so bummed Trey arch

Level 1

in reply to Zxpandabear

they made it mega easy to obtain on buried and made it available for everyone to have, as it waits debut map and they wanted everyone to be able to try it without people getting annoyed, but on previous maps there is only one and is much harder to obtain

Level 31

in reply to timelordalex

that's so lame why do we pay money for things you can only see or get once die rise is my favorite map and its very dissapointing

Level 1

in reply to Zxpandabear

I have the same problem...I get it very easily on Buried, but Tranzit, Nuketown, Die Rise, and MoTD I have never got it on those maps, and I've tried some serious box spamming. Always gives me the old ray gun. I've done solo runs on those maps trying to get it, still, no luck. I think for some people, it's only an exclusive to Buried. Seems that way at least...

Level 11

in reply to Zxpandabear

It is possible, it just takes time.  I spent well over 50k on Die Rise trying to get it once.  Keep trying and only 1 person can have it if you are not playing Buried.  It acts more like a WW on the other maps in the fact that only 1 person can obtain it from the box. 

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

I have been playing zombies so much just trying to get the Mark II. It's just impossible to get (for me). I have been trying to get it for the last month. the last time I got it was on a solo game on ORIGINS, and the was the last time I ever saw it. Even on buried I can't even get it, I got all 300k of my points in the bank and I still didn't get it. What do I do?

Level 1

in reply to mmduran06

Keep on trying. It is called a mystery box for a reason.

Typical game for me:

Mystery box attempt 1 - this weapon sux

Mystery box attempt 2 - this weapon sucks eggs

Mystery box attempt 20 - Ballistic's?? WTF

Same game and the other guy gets Ray Gun first go. That's just life.

Level 8

in reply to Zxpandabear

you must be extremely unlucky. The only way the box will not give it to you is if you have the original ray gun, or if someone else on the map already has the MKII.

Also, when hitting the box repeatedly for a certain gun, your odds will improve of getting that gun when you keep taking whatever gun it gives you. If you let the sniper rifles, shotguns and grenade launchers fall back into the box, the box will surely keep fucking with you.

Level 8

Studios