Change Hardcore

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Change Hardcore

So I play on hardcore alot.  I mainly play a class that uses lots of explosives.  Now I don't usually go throwing grenades willy nilly, but instead I throw them places where an enemy could be.  The problem arises when I throw a grenade and a teammate then proceeds to run towards the place I just threw it, or a teammate spawns behind the enemies I just threw them at.  Or a teammate is just hiding in a corner in enemy territory.  Or my favorite, when I kill 2 enemies and a teammate!  My point is I often get kicked because on of my explosives blows up a team member, which becomes very frustrating.  I understand its to stop people from trolling their own teammates, but it hurts us honest people, by either ruining a good run, or simply ruining the game itself.  Now I've always been a Call of Duty fan, but this is getting to the point where I am just finding the game to be a big waste of time.  So I guess what I propose is that hardcore should be changed so that explosives don't hurt your teammates.  Kill streaks, bullets, I don't care. But for a guy like me, who loves explosions, it would be nice to not have to worry about getting kicked because of collateral damage from a strategically thrown grenade.

Level 1
23 REPLIES

Re: Change Hardcore

in reply to Patback20

And to clarify, I'm not saying its all my teammates fault; sometimes I do throw willy nilly, but its never with the malicious intent to cause grief to my teammates.

Level 1

in reply to Patback20

Make sure your team is in a fixed position before you toss a grenade or you could just not use grenades at all and avoid it period.Plus use better map awareness. gl gaming.

Level 2

in reply to My_Wicked_

But I like using explosives, hence the Grenadier class, though it would be more accurate to call it Demolitions.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Patback20

core should solve your problem.

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

Solve the grenade problem, but then you'll need to empty a clip in someone's back and get em turn around and 1 shot you with a QS, or maybe even lag? CORE is such a poor game mode, i suggest you just stick to HC and be more aware of the map where your teatmates are, even when spawn switch and such. Of course, if it's to get Calling Card, better just do it on core, then switch to HC for the rest, i stopped using Grenades on HC because teamates seems to just throw themselves at my grenades, i do use Rocket Launchers and rarey do i get kick from a game cause i killed any teamate. I see people get kicked from grenade almost every game, no matter what mode you play (Dom, KC, TDM, i don't include S&D because if you get kicked from grenade kill on S&D you have some issues ) Anyway, KC and TDM makes you spawn all around the maps, wich give you more chances to kill teamate, DOM is just random, you think no one on the opposite flag, but a teamate just pops there and you kill it, DOM is really a pure guessing game lol... Anyway GOOD luck with grenade on HC

Level 14

in reply to TRU11

I don't like core.

Level 1

in reply to Patback20

then learn to play HC and stop complaining.

Or stick to IW games.

you wont team kill but get yourself killed with ricochet.

adjust to the mode and dont ask for the mode to adjust to you.

Level 27

in reply to Patback20

Press start before you throw your grenade and you can see where your teammates are even without a UAV.  Beyond that you will just have to learn to have better map awareness or stop throwing grenades blindly.  I understand that you think that you are being tactical but throwing grenades when you don't know if your teammate is around the corner is just being careless.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Thank you

Level 15

Studios