Classic zombies challenge! (Revised)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Classic zombies challenge! (Revised)

Thought up a new challenge... everyone seems to agree that WaW and BO1 zombies were better than BO2, but what if you could make a "classic" zombie experience in BO2?

RULES

1. You must be in Nacht der Untoten in TranZit by round 2
  2. Once round 2 begins, you must stay in the building. You cant go into the outside area.
  3. You can only use the M14 and M1911
  4. No guns may be Pack-a-Punched
  5. Monkey Bombs are allowed, EMPs are not
  6. You cant buy any perks. Also, no permaperks.
  7. No buildables allowed. You may use a turbine to get claymores and semtexs but you must destroy it before entering Nacht.
  8. You cant use the bowie knife or Galvaknuckles.

Any number of people can attempt this. Post your highest round and your gamertag and i will check your game in Theater mode. Also, save the UNEDITED game film and name it "Classic challenge".

The end date is July 1st.

Theres a prize for winning the challenge! Its a code for a zombie avatar outfit (female) which DEFINATELY wasnt left over from the collectors edition or anything like that.

Have fun!

Level 35
62 REPLIES

Re: Classic zombies challenge!

in reply to Megadog14

Kinda figured I'd see the next challenge at the Nacht/Prototype, kinda exactly as you laid it out too. It is a great idea. Expiration date?

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

I havent thought that far ahead For now, lets say till July 1st. I might change it later if it doesnt work out for some reason.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

I can dig. Wanna add the FAL to the PaP list?

And a list of guns you can use but you cannot PaP might help folks that aren't well acquainted with the past zoms because that would mean you couldn't use the B23R from the bus either, right? That's if someone would want to use a gun that isn't on the PaP'd list I guess...

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

I thought about letting the FAL be PaP'd, but i decided that it was pretty much the same as the M16, abeit with a reflex sight instead of a noobtube.

As for a list, ill get on that. A good rule of thumb for anyone who isnt sure is that weapons from previous games can only be Pap'd once, but as only 3 guns can be PaP'd for this challenge, i know why people could be confused.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

No lamentation? What? That's one of my favorite weapons.

Level 12

in reply to McZomBsauce

And the ak74fu2

Level 12

in reply to Megadog14

Good deal. I'm on the up & up as far as WaW/BO1 weapons go. I doubt I'll carry in any non-PaP weapons anyway... Depends if you put the RPD on the list or not- It's a questionable earlier weapon.

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

Yes, but it was in the Modern Warfare games and not Waw or BO1 zombies, so its not getting in.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Coolio.

Level 16

Studios