Community Voice BO3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Community Voice BO3

in reply to Damnitall891

You would need more than 100k people for such options. Don't forget that as more maps are released, the more fragmented it will become.

Level 13

in reply to sasukeJAuchiha

Not necessarily.  I think even now with how lopsided and crap the activity rate is a more involved search option would work satisfactorily.  Mainly for the fact when searching for a lobby I don't know what map you want to play, if I find you in search on origins I'm going to assume that is really the map you want to play so I do not even bother asking.  But maybe in actuality you want to play die rise as well.  But are having the same issues as I.  Well each of us putting it out there stating we want to play this map allows us to meet up and do so.  Just because there is not 100k people online doesn't mean it will not work, but I think it will bring a significant amount of people back to playing.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Damnitall891

QUiters/glitchers do not need to be punished. they just need dedicated leaderboards that kick out hacks/mods.

Level 3

in reply to BooYah_

Ah my apologies it seems I left points of my post undefined.  I mentioned three game modes under matchmaking mechanics.  One being a play around mode aka glitching acceptable leaderboards do not count.  And two a high round mode with leaderboards that would punish any form of unacceptable play.

Glitching though to late to change and address.  Can still be controlled for a fair play environment.  And I make it an open statement upon joining matches if you glitch I quit. Simple.  Some games I cant help but to deal with it, or are to far in to want to waste my time when they are caught or decide to use it.  So I then say if you are the last survivor and sitting in a glitch I will quit out and end the game.    I actually enjoy that fact of rounds no longer counting after someone quits.

Level 2

in reply to Damnitall891

Bumping, come on guys, if you do not even attempt to speak then do not bitch about features you do not like on release.

Level 2

Studios