Confirmed Loose Ends...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Confirmed Loose Ends...

Orbs of sparkle lights around street light and tower lights that flash morse code appearing sometimes depending on?

Orbs of sparkle lights appear randomly in mystery box

NAV table linked by wire to flashing light on tower

Crazy Secret Radio Transmissions (Disturbing Richtofen Maxis story similar to Tranzit that ends with crazy guy smashing all electronics)

Cleansed mode listed in PC files, Possibly no meaning or impact

Monkey bombs in church are not off the map and control mechanism on sign near church

This is 2nd try at this post, please list more, but not stories about 2nd buses, underground train stations, or cooling lava with water towers. Thanks to all who discovered these!

Message was edited by: TEX_715

on year later....

Level 17
37 REPLIES

Re: Confirmed Loose Ends...

in reply to TEX_715

Yes! we need to wrap this up people lol

Level 2

in reply to Lotharion

Ive been following these forums and Spiders videos for a while now but i havent really seen anyone mention this or if they i have and its been debunked i apologise, but the tower in the fog on its side,over the road, has anyone tried EMPing the bus under it, getting on the bus and using the turbines or more EMPS to see if this reacts in anyway?

Level 3

in reply to TEX_715

You should remove the cleansed mode, things like that aren't concrete enough. Sometimes things get left in the code and setup for future dlc or from scrapped ideas. So unfortunately we have no way to know for sure if it's something in the game. I like the idea of gathering all the loose ends in one thread but we should keep it to hard facts so we know exactly what we have to work foward from

Level 9

in reply to FrazierShea

Good call, still don't want to completely remove

Level 17

in reply to TEX_715

If we are going on only concrete stuff we can add the beams to the list with the orbs etc.

Plus possibly the idea of characters saying things when turbines are placed in certain locations for example (read it somewhere)

And FrazierShea did you get my pm I sent you?

Level 2

in reply to RoidO

I am on PS3 and have not been able to produce the beams in any games without EE completion.  Anyone been able to on PS3?

Level 17

in reply to TEX_715

I'm on Xbox not ps3 but as long as the tower is lit up since I have done the Easter egg then I can see the beams. Seems wired that ps3 people seem to have a problem with them

Level 2

in reply to RoidO

Ive only had confirmed sightings of the lights on ps3 from people who have completed richts side.

Level 5

in reply to Alaethancar

I had the light after richtofen EE, but not in subsiquent games. As others have said, which leads me to think they are of no bearing... maybe?

Level 17

Studios