DEMOTED TO CROSS BONES FROM SKULL

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

DEMOTED TO CROSS BONES FROM SKULL

I was recently playing zombies with my friends when a host error occured and i was sent back to the loading screen. I though everything was ok but when i checked my blue eyed skull was replaced with a cross bones but i still had 5 strikes and an X next to my name TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED PLEASE

btw add me on playstation network maelstrom598

Level 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: DEMOTED TO CROSS BONES FROM SKULL

in reply to Maelstrom595
Solution
‎19-11-2012 02:55 AM

Hi there Maelstrom595,

Have you been leaving games lately? During round is going? Game's ranking system deranked you becouse it readed you leaved probably game. Sometimes errors and host migrs/etc stuff are really annoying.

I've played lot of games with incredible killstreak going, then host gamer leaves game becouse crybabyrage and session goes down. I hope they make some fixes on the system in future patches. There should be an OPTION for being a host gamer or just a gamer who looks a match.

That would prevent things like happened to you. Just slay some zombies and assist your teammates and you will get ranked up in no time again back.

Level 3
3 REPLIES

in reply to Maelstrom595
Solution
‎19-11-2012 02:55 AM

Hi there Maelstrom595,

Have you been leaving games lately? During round is going? Game's ranking system deranked you becouse it readed you leaved probably game. Sometimes errors and host migrs/etc stuff are really annoying.

I've played lot of games with incredible killstreak going, then host gamer leaves game becouse crybabyrage and session goes down. I hope they make some fixes on the system in future patches. There should be an OPTION for being a host gamer or just a gamer who looks a match.

That would prevent things like happened to you. Just slay some zombies and assist your teammates and you will get ranked up in no time again back.

Level 3

in reply to Maelstrom595

I Just went from skull with blue eyes and a knife to a skull with spiked things around it and two guns on both sides after doing a couple 40+ solo runs...don 't rem if I still have blue eyes or not...probably do

Level 4

in reply to jasonq132

ive gone from skull glow blue eyes to 1 bone -what the hell thats like 3 ranks? all because i was left alone by poxy newbies-why should i suffer i dont leave/time out or get repped-this is a genuine issue & my ONLY reason for moanin-is no one wants to play with a newb-WHICH IS WHAT I NOW AM-so everyone sees me & clicks off,.well annoyed,cheers for the forum 2 air this btw......

Level 13

Studios