DIE RISE MAXIS SIDE EASTER EGG NOT PROGRESSING ??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

DIE RISE MAXIS SIDE EASTER EGG NOT PROGRESSING ??

What's up with nothing happening after maxis tells your reincarnation is the key? We've just done it and we got up to that part bought the knifes upgraded them shot it in the buddah room and nothing happened. Also tried to sacrifice Russman n shoot him with the knife and that also didn't work. I'm at a dead end here I don't seem to know what went wrong any help is much appreciated.

Level 3
22 REPLIES

Re: DIE RISE MAXIS SIDE EASTER EGG NOT PROGRESSING ??

in reply to JoeySang

shoot the budda statue on the wall

Level 10

in reply to IFirebombCopZ

That's what we did didn't work this happened to me twice I wanna know what went wrong

Level 3

in reply to JoeySang

Me and my caln are also stuck at the same part. We have already completed the Richtofen side so now we are attempting the maxis side. We have watched a few videos and have read a few tutorials. From what I have read, you must have the balls from under the lions paws, and whoever has the ballistic knives must have one. We are going to attempt Stuhlinger getting the knives and a ball, as well as Russman. Russman will also be getting Whos who. We will see if when he is downed, the whos who version can see some clue to what to do next. We have tried this easter egg about 8 times now and get stuck at the same spot. If we figure it out, I will post to here. Also if you are on PS3 add me, Jorge8920, I can try to help you out.

Level 1

in reply to jorge8920

I will add you soon not on right now I did try n get the balls first. Still didn't work

Level 3

in reply to JoeySang

u do the same 3 steps first for rich and maxis after u do that u do NOT pic up those balls from the lions paw u used to be able to they patched it to where u cant pick them up till last when u use them with the tramplesteam i dont know if u picked them up before hand im just letting u know also u dont have to shoot the buddah in the room just shoot it any where in that room dont forget to listen to the quotes to make sure u get all ur blood sacrafise done first u have to pay close attention to the quotes just because he talks doesnt mean u done it and can move to the next step i dont know if any of this will help but its what i know about the changes after the update

Level 9

in reply to ZomBossChick

It still lets u pick up the balls I have no idea what went wrong lol

Level 3

in reply to ZomBossChick

I have left the balls, even though it allows you to take them. Also Maxis said "THAT"S ENOUGH....." and we used allistic knives, and nothing happened.

Level 1

in reply to JoeySang

Go try putting the trample steams down anyway?

Level 20

in reply to quiksandpull

Just got to the part where you put the trample steams down on the roof and 1 of my guys lagged out all for nothing

Level 3

Studios