DO YOU HATE SPLIT SCREENERS ? I HATE THEM ?DO THEY ALWAYS MAKE THING DIFACIUALT IN THE GAME ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

DO YOU HATE SPLIT SCREENERS ? I HATE THEM ?DO THEY ALWAYS MAKE THING DIFACIUALT IN THE GAME ?

WHAT YOU THING GUYS AND GIRLS

SHOULD SPLIT SCREENERS be in a separate lobby on multiplayer not on the normal game play as slit screeners do not help the teams on the game

split screeners tent to use the second player to to the other side advantage or in other words BOOSTING the same with tactical insertion

what you think ?

Level 6
26 REPLIES

Re: DO YOU HATE SPLIT SCREENERS ? I HATE THEM ?DO THEY ALWAYS MAKE THING DIFACIUALT IN THE GAME ?

in reply to saswookey11

they should stick to the single player or get their own mode like spec ops but should be left out of public matches.

or at least be on the same dammm team if  they allow them

Level 27

Re: DO YOU HATE SPLIT SCREENERS ? I HATE THEM ?DO THEY ALWAYS MAKE THING DIFACIUALT IN THE GAME ?

in reply to saswookey11

Split screen players aren't a problem. The flawed coding that puts them on separate teams is the problem.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to saswookey11

The only time I hate them is when they're on my team and they go something like 2-18 or worse. I had many games where I did good but still came up short because there is a pair of split screeners on my team and they dragged the team down.

Level 14

in reply to Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

That isn't a split screen problem. Its a bad/new player. If that person was playing on their own system and TV, they'd still do bad and you'd still lose.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

depends if they would actually get matched up with you though.

i also think they would not be that.

split screen really limits your vieuw unless you play on some 80` screen lol.

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

My wife and I play on a 73 inch, we can see OK. Before that, we played on a 40 and it wasn't too bad but I wouldn't want to go any smaller than that.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

true lol

Level 6

in reply to saswookey11

Split Screeners that are actually playing the game aren't the problem. It's a good-bad situation for them, ya, because they get to work closely with their buddy and coordinate better, but they also have significant pixelation and a smaller, squished screen so they usually don't do as well as when they play on a full screen by themselves.

However split screeners that are just boosting are obviously an issue, assuming you care if someone else's stats are elevated, which I'm not sure I do.

Level 2

in reply to saswookey11

Yes I hate splitscreeners - I run solo a lot so I always end up on the team with the split screeners that go 5 - 32 - you CANNOT win with 1/3 of your team going that negative.

Split screeners TOTALLY unbalance teams 99.9% of the time.

They should have their own "play area" and not be in the main lobbies.

Level 24

Studios