Dashboarded after a 2 1/2 hour grief game.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Dashboarded after a 2 1/2 hour grief game.

If you get into a lobby with a player by the name of [Removed by Moderator] don't stay in the lobby with him. He plays like a total noob and after a grueling 2 hour + grief game we finally had the mob whittled down to the last zombie, his team was all destroyed early in the round, it was round 19; and this sack of crap, after 2 hours of playing dashboards, ruining not only an awesome game, but our 6 game win streak that evening.

This is not ok. This guy shouldn't have been able to get away with something like this. It's bad enough in normal multiplayer but after a 2 hour game where you are actually invested...it's not right. I felt compelled to say something about this player as I really don't think I've ever been this salty after a game in my 10 plus years of playing COD.

Level 4
14 REPLIES

Re: Dashboarded after a 2 1/2 hour grief game.

in reply to McGruunty

Don't be ridiculous, there's thousands of guys like the one you mentioned.

Level 7

in reply to McGruunty

Name and shame is against the forum rules. I'd remove his name.

Level 9

in reply to xWheelie

The whole point of the post is calling the guy out. You can't get away with that.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to McGruunty

Deal with it

Level 7

in reply to JD-ILLusiONS-JD1

You should have hash tagged that! Smiley Wink

Level 16

in reply to McGruunty

Maybe he has a job, had to go to work. Doesn't really seem like that big of a deal. And how exactly did he ruin your 6 game winning streak? I didn't realise the game saved that info.

Level 6

in reply to McGruunty

This post really cracks me up. The reason he dashboarded is because he knew it would piss you guys off. Now look at yourself here on COD forums complaining about what he did. He wins because you let him get you angry. It just a video game kid. Read a book instead and you will not get so emotional.

Also you mentioned a 6 game win streak? WHO CARES ABOUT GRIEF WIN STREAKS.   nobody

Level 5

in reply to McGruunty

after a grueling 2 hour + grief game we finally had the mob whittled down to the last zombie, his team was all destroyed early in the round, it was round 19

So your saying the game was done, dead, over, and you still felt the need to whittle down to the last zombie to do god know's what? You sound like one of those people who sit there and hold zombies to try to piss people off at the end of grief, maybe that is a bad assumption, but I've quit out for that before too. It's annoying, I don't have all day, you won the game, fkn finish it and don't make 8 people sit here while you hit the box for a gun you don't need.

Level 18

in reply to shadowwalker831

^^^THIS.

I understand your frustrations, but as shadowwalker said... it sounded like you were trolling them and the guy got p*ssed and dashboarded on you.

I could be wrong, and I know that some out there are just like that, but if he went 2 and a 1/2 hours into the game, I think he sounds like he was a legit enough player, and it comes across as you were deliberately holding a zombie.

If you were not, then you should have told or messaged everyone on your team and told them to report the player. It only takes 4 reports to get these players noticed, and although punishments are rare after just 4 reports, if they are notorious for doing this, then chances are it will not be the only 4 reports against them. People like that (if guilty) normally get there just deserts eventually.

Could also be someone who just made a new, temporary account to grief people during the free Live weekend.

Level 53

Studios