Did anybody see those buildings

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Did anybody see those buildings

I don't want to hype anything up but at 3:24 of the Uprising DLC Preview Video it Looks awesome. I hope they do this in future maps too.

I was thinking this type of maps making things smaller or larger than what they are will bring a different feel so I'm glad to see something in the game I was wanting.

Level 9
13 REPLIES

Re: Did anybody see those buildings

in reply to Spaceboss

is it just me or does magma seem like the same concept as hydro but with eruptions instead of floods

But it is still sick

Level 8

in reply to SharpShooter1113

Oh what you are talking about is likely on the map "Studio"

Where the city is minature to make actors look like giants.

Level 8

in reply to Spaceboss

That's definitely a set on the map Studio.

That map looks like it will be great.

I think they all look great, although the lava in Magma will be sure to cause me some irritating deaths.

Level 12

in reply to Spaceboss

This will be coming to the PS3 in about a month and a half...Xflop gets it first.

Level 4

in reply to Spaceboss

I don't know whats up with the added map hazards, theres enough BS ways to die even without lava flows and tightrope walking.

Level 25

in reply to HaitianCreation

I personally enjoy the added environmental factors.  It can make for interesting Domination games on Hydro when you hear "Enemy is taking B" and the flood waters rise.

It adds another dimension of reality and danger to maps that can become stale quickly.

Level 12

in reply to Community1234

I don't like it, it adds whole new ways to die off of scorestreaks, in MW3 I don't think there were any ways maps could kill you, But in B)2 there are so many.

Level 25

in reply to HaitianCreation

This might redirect you to the place you want to be then. http://www.callofduty.com/mw3

Level 9

in reply to Community1234

The environmental factors is a nice touch, but it would be sweet if they were creative in their approach.
We got hydro now we're getting Magma

We had Express (train) then we got Downhill (gondolas)

It would be cool if you can shoot at a telephone line to make the wire swing to a stop. In the process you can electrify an enemy to earn the medal "Deep Fried"

or something along those lines.

basically something that users could control to use to their advantage, but nothing too deadly that players can control the map with.

If they were willing to put a turrent in Turbine then these commodities shouldn't pose a problem.

Level 8

Studios