Did anyone else lose interest in the EEs after seeing the end of Origins?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Did anyone else lose interest in the EEs after seeing the end of Origins?

in reply to hoboMurder101

There isn't a reward for Origins really other than the achievement and an amazing area to train zombies but the EE is more fun than the previous BO2 ones. But I get why everyone is annoyed. If I spend 3-4 hours on an EE I want to be GOD DAMN OP!!! lol I want either all perks for the rest of the game or I want something like everyone get's MK2 PaP'd for the rest of the game even if they die. EEs are supposed to give you rewards that make the game stupid easy, that's why they are fun to do.

Level 13

in reply to CombustiblSquid

EXACTLY!  I don't want to have to spend 3+ hours doing an EE only for it to give me a spot to train zombies... I mean come on... that's it??  I would expect to be able to purchase more than 4 perks or get all the perks and keep them even if you go down.

As for the EEs with the N4.. same deal.  After completing the EEs for all the maps with the N4 you should be able to buy more than 4 perks even after you start a new game.  THAT would have been worth completing them.

Level 7

I heard each endgame gives you a reward like for Richtofen you get 4 slot multekick and for Maxis you get a zombie with a drop everyround. Also, if origins was the beggining, then I want to see what happened from the beginning to now. It makes me want to do the origins EE first and then all the other EE's to follow.

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

Still though... we spend how many hours attempting to do these EEs for:

An extra gun slot that wont matter after you reach high rounds.  If anything it gets you killed while cycling through weapons...  now if you kept 4 gun slots even after the game ended then yes... it would be worth it.

A zombie that gives you a drop every round...  who cares?  Getting a zombie drop power up is so common that it is NO WHERE near worth the time or effort of spending hours trying to do an EE.  That's just a joke.

and what do you mean "if origins was the beginning, then I want to see what happened from the beginning to now" ?  You would have to do Origins, then play WaW, then BO, THEN BO2 just to get let down at Buried by pushing a big red button.  That's pretty much what happens.

Level 7

Yep, exactly! Except I won't be let down, I'll be satisfied

Level 14

I didn't necessarily lose the will to do the EEs themselves, but now it seems pointless to theorize about the story or anything.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

This is true. They didn't leave much of a cliff hanger for us this time. "oh it's all a kid's game" whatever... either they ended it there or made it way to weird for us to come up with "the next part of the story". I kind of hope they go back to the good and solid 935 story like it was in waw and BO1.

Level 13

So after awhile of thinking on the Origins Easter Egg, I remembered something from Kino Der Toten. When you teleport to Pack-a-Punch, you teleport into a random room after pack a punching your gun. But sometimes you teleport to Samantha's room. And you can see Action Figures of the Original four. Could this mean:

A) The zombies world is the same one where Samantha plays with her toys? (Like in cut-scene.)

B) Treyarch forgot about that small fact and made the ending anyway.

Hope this helps in a way. 

Level 4

in reply to PalletxTown

I doubt 3arc would forget something like that but I also feel like they didn't really know the endgame when they first showed that room. Maybe 3arc want's all of us this confused, actually I know they want us this confused haha.

Level 13

CombustiblSquid wrote:

I doubt 3arc would forget something like that but I also feel like they didn't really know the endgame when they first showed that room. Maybe 3arc want's all of us this confused, actually I know they want us this confused haha.

I think everyone is reading it wrong....inferring way to much self importance in this relationship.

Treyarch and Activision care about us like some hot hollywood actor/actress cares about fans. They'll go on twitter and give the fans some love, jump on Letterman and blow kisses at the cameras

But.....

You are nothing but a paycheck and as long as all you do is cough up your money, you are perfect. Any more than that, like forum complaints, phone calls, etc.....you are just an obsessed ingrate that needs to shut up.

Take this forum for example.....on a scale of 1-10, where would you rate the forum software and features? I've seen better forums launched by teenagers with no job. Toss in...no dedicated servers, lag comp, modded 10 year old game engine, late or no glitch patching.......It seems that the "bare minimum" to sell game disks is the yardstick used at Activision.

Why would anyone expect more from the storyline?

Level 18

Studios