Did anyone else lose interest in the EEs after seeing the end of Origins?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Did anyone else lose interest in the EEs after seeing the end of Origins?

in reply to Megadog14

If choosing a side (Maxis/Richtofen) with the N4 would have had some kind of significance, I would be more inclined to complete the remaining 2... but I just don't feel it anymore I guess. 

Level 7

in reply to hoboMurder101

I feel yah man I was like totally obsessed  playing every day and after origins came out and I did the ee the ending cut scene totally made me lose interest for some reason. Ive always been obsessed with zombies and the story behind it but if that really is how that story arc ends.... that's terrible. I can't see them coming up with a more intriguing story than that one for the next treyarc game. I don't really know why it bothers me so much but it does.

Level 1

in reply to hoboMurder101

So in other words, Its like you were 3/4 way through a book, and then skipped to the end, read the final page and didn't like the ending.

So now, why read what you missed? Right?

Thing is, a lot of people read books because they enjoy reading.

Its a pretty good analogy to Zombies.

Moon created the fight between Dr. Richtofen and Dr. Maxis. There was a common theme throughout BO2 about picking sides and making decisions on what path to choose. Not only in Zombies, but also in the campaign.

My only advice to you is to accept things for what they are and not what they aren't. To me, it doesn't matter if the story was imagined by Samantha, or by Treyarch. Either way the storyline was made up.

I feel for you with the Activision-Xbox contract. Its ridiculous. Not a fan of the console wars. If a game is on multiple platforms, the Publisher should release content equally.

Level 23

Studios