Die Rise Easter Egg - Maxis

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Die Rise Easter Egg - Maxis

So me and my team went through trying to figure out what to do when Maxis wants you to kill the zombies in the Buddha Room. Well, we killed them all and we heard Maxis saying "Reincarnation is the way forward" (as close as we can tell as it gets very hard to understand in the end, I actually listened to it multiple times). So we tried a lot of different things... We went down with Who's Who and tried to but the balls back under the lions paws, we tried taking the balls from underneath the lions paws while in Who's Who, we tried doing something with the emblems of the lions (one on the roof, right up the stairs from the lone elevator, one in spawn) while in Who's Who, we tried putting them in the elevator windows in the back room while in Who's Who and we're hitting dead ends all over the place. We may have tried a few more things too, I can't remember. Anyways, none of it worked. Any theories that we can test out guys? We're hitting the wall here... (Oh, and we did try all of this while we were normal too). HIt me with your best shot boys. (And girls...)

Level 1
35 REPLIES

Re: Die Rise Easter Egg - Maxis

in reply to TRich37

For the richtofen part you need to shoot the balls when they are under the lions paws with the sliquifer...

Level 1

in reply to Psychosis21

I know as far as anyone knows in the richtofen part. I want to find the maxis part. Also, I need one more person for a new team

Level 1

in reply to Psychosis21

after picking up the balls from the lion you need to jump ontop of the lions symbol maybe ?

Level 1

in reply to TRich37

the one option that i can come up with (but noone seems to wanna listen that i play with) is everyone get whos who after completing the killing in the budda room, and then everyone go into an elevator (like in the cut scene) and let it crush you. which would cause you to be respawned back at the beginning. (riencarnation) but reincarnation may also have to do with the buddahs since budhist are HUGE on reincarnation. so there may be something else in that room!

Level 1

in reply to marktheshark725

This sounds like a good idea.  Did you try having Russ die like in the cutscene?

Level 1

in reply to TRich37

Wanna do a run through with me and a few others? add me: Wolf Rider 343

Level 1

in reply to TRich37

If anyone needs an extra player, i'm down to try this out as well GT: Tommiboi314

Level 1

in reply to TRich37

try getting people in who's who to stand on the zombie symbols or get a sing le person on the both symbols. I have heard that you down russman next to the transmiter at the nav card reader and he revives himself with who's who.

Level 1

in reply to Ghosty_Bryza

Just an idea try to revive yourself with who's who's on top of the gold zombie symbol ! ?

Level 1

Studios