Do you need CotD and Shangri-La EEs for Moon EE if you dont have CotD and Shangri-La bought?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

Do you need CotD and Shangri-La EEs for Moon EE if you dont have CotD and Shangri-La bought?

So ive been hearing that to do Richtofens Grand Scheme you need to do CotD and Shangri-La to get the golden rod and focusing stone. The thing is, i havent bought CotD or Shangri-La but when i play as Richtofen on Moon i have the golden Rod.

So-Do you need to do the EEs to do the Moon EE, and can you still do the Moon EE if you dont have them bought.

Level 35
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Do you need CotD and Shangri-La EEs for Moon EE if you dont have CotD and Shangri-La bought?

in reply to cronic76
Solution
‎23-02-2013 09:58 AM

Again, it was not a dig at you mate. I should have replied to the OP, rather than you. lol.

We did the Moon EE well over 100 times. We tried it with, and without the other achievements, and although it could be started, it could NEVER be finished without them.

Someone within the group has to have the achievements for it to work. One person can have CotD, and another can have Shangri La, as opposed to one player needing both. Either way, it is a must for it to work.

Level 53
41 REPLIES

Re: Do you need CotD and Shangri-La EEs for Moon EE if you dont have CotD and Shangri-La bought?

in reply to Megadog14

yep or u need at least one person in the group on moon that has done both ee on cotd and shang to pull it off

Level 7

in reply to HookedOnKronix

fairly sure all you need is one person to have cotd and one person to have shangri-la done. I don't think both have to be done by the same person.

Level 13

in reply to Megadog14

I have all maps b ut have never done the shangri la EE. however ive done both solo and co-op on CotD and ive done the first half of the moon EE (up to the part you open up the pyramid) and that was with myself and an offline guest; so no I personally don't think you need to own or do the other 2 EEs

Level 9

in reply to Megadog14

everyone is the party has to have done shangri-la and call of the dead easter egg to do moon easter egg

Level 6

in reply to M3NT4L_SH0T_

No they don't mate. I've done COTD solo and multiplayer and Not done Shangri la, also done moon ee and the extended one. None of the other players had done Shangri la either...........

Level 5

in reply to cronic76

lol wat i abunch of dumbasses , u dont have to do any EE to do the moon EE ,, i did the moon EE a hundred damn times and i've never did call of the dead or shangrila neither did my friends who played with me ,,, so there u go dont listen to these non pro zombie players lol

Level 1

in reply to ryan2sick

Why are you calling me a dumb arse when i basicly said what you said?....

Level 5

in reply to cronic76

If you do not have the CotD or Shangri La EE done, then you cannot do the Moon EE.

It does not matter how many times you claim you have done it, but without the Golden Rod, it is impossible.

Now, it IS possible to do the first part of the Moon EE with just the Focusing Stone, but not all of it, so you must have had someone in you're party who had them, otherwise you are lying.

If people are so convinced that the Moon EE can be done without the previous CotD of Shangri La, then link a video showing it being done. You will not be able to, because it cannot be done.

End of story!

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

I don't claim to have done it many times? Never said that, I have done moon ee and extended ( once for each). I know for a fact that we done the extended one with no-one  having done Shrangri la, But i did do the normal moon ee first and i can't 100% guarantee that no-one had done Shangri la...

End of story!!!!!!!

Level 5

Studios