Do you need CotD and Shangri-La EEs for Moon EE if you dont have CotD and Shangri-La bought?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Do you need CotD and Shangri-La EEs for Moon EE if you dont have CotD and Shangri-La bought?

in reply to cronic76

Appoligies mate. It was not intended for you, but for everyone who claims to have done it without.

It cannot be done. You can start the EE on Moon without doing the previous ones, but without the Rod, you cannot get past that step. And without the Focusing Stone, the Big Bang Theory cannot be done either.

Now, again, if someone wants to link a video showing it done without the previous achievements, then by all means go for it. You will not find one, because it cannot be done.

I stating a fact here. Prove me wrong.

Level 53

Re: Do you need CotD and Shangri-La EEs for Moon EE if you dont have CotD and Shangri-La bought?

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

I have still got the mate i done the big bang theory with on my friends list, I'll send him a message and see if he can show some evidence as i know he's into recording games etc where i'm not and to be honest i'm pretty crap when it comes to computers, as i'm of an age of when pacman was the most advanced game about. I might be wrong ( it's happenend before but don't tell no-one) but i'm usually rightl (as i'm a man lol)...Anyway Apology accepted DeathBringer....I'll see what i can do....peace....

Level 5

in reply to cronic76

lol.  I was teaching my daughter about "greater than" > and "less than" < signs when helping her with her homework the other day.  I told her to pretend they were a "pacman mouth" and that pacman always wants to eat the bigger number.  Because we have a nostalgic pacman game at home, she knew what I was talking about.  But when she went to school and shared what I told her with her classmates, NONE of her friends had a clue who pacman was!  Once again, another notch was added to my belt to remind me how old I am getting. 

Pacman was the **** back in the day! 

Level 22

in reply to LORD_GRRR

Do you remember the Atari (king of consoles) and the commadore 64?. If you remember and played them you are getting old Even the Saga mastersystem must be 20 yr ago...

Level 5
Highlighted

He just confirmed there was someone in the game who had done it...I hold my hands up high, I was wrong...........You was right.....

Level 5

in reply to cronic76
Solution
‎23-02-2013 09:58 AM

Again, it was not a dig at you mate. I should have replied to the OP, rather than you. lol.

We did the Moon EE well over 100 times. We tried it with, and without the other achievements, and although it could be started, it could NEVER be finished without them.

Someone within the group has to have the achievements for it to work. One person can have CotD, and another can have Shangri La, as opposed to one player needing both. Either way, it is a must for it to work.

Level 53

Agreed, They say you learn something new every everyday....No offence was taken Death, Glad i know now so thx...

Level 5

in reply to ryan2sick

Who you calling dumbass ,f u c k nuts ?

Level 6

in reply to Megadog14

So explain how you guys got the focusing syone because you dont get it unless you do shangri la? Whoever is richtofen has to have done both or you dont have the rod and focusing stone

Level 17

in reply to jefedemuchanina

You can do the first half of moon without anything on solo or co-op.

you will get an achievement, but this is only the first half of the full ee.

To do the full moon, Your party needs the stone and rod (your party,not you) Anyone in the party can have either or both. Without either one, join a party of three that has them, and you can do it.

I heard a story of someone having the rod on moon without playing cotd, but who knows.

Maybe local match is different?

Never heard of someone having the stone without shangri la though.

Level 11

Studios