Do you need CotD and Shangri-La EEs for Moon EE if you dont have CotD and Shangri-La bought?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Do you need CotD and Shangri-La EEs for Moon EE if you dont have CotD and Shangri-La bought?

in reply to ryan2sick

Not mad kid... Just amused at you're shortcomings.

You're attempt at "Bragging Rights" is really quite sad, considering you have only done the first part of the Moon Easter Egg, but not the others!?!

Sorry to inform you, but my group did the Moon EE on the night it launched. I highly doubt you did it before me.

69 on Moon? Wow... so you are a glitching little, round skipping b*tch then?

Well, good for you kid. Can't even glitch right. Hahaha...

Level 53

Re: Do you need CotD and Shangri-La EEs for Moon EE if you dont have CotD and Shangri-La bought?

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

lol hes just a f u k t a r d with nothing better to do with his time ! thinking he knows stuff when he knows a BIG FAT F U C K ALL lol,liked your comment

Level 6

in reply to M3NT4L_SH0T_

are you guys sure about all this? i garuntee you i did the first half of the EE without doing the shangri la EE. it was offline so I had the CotD trophy but my partner was just a guest so he had nothing. Unless you need it later on for the second half you dont need to do it

Level 9

in reply to farmerguy95

you cant do the whole easter egg unless you have done cotd and shangri-la,without them you can get to the part where you are supposed to put the lighting rod in but you cant cus you wont have it

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to farmerguy95

I am 100% positive. Again, you will not find anyway to finish the entire EE without one or more of the party having the other EE's done between them.

Trust me. The EE can be started, but it cannot be finished.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

okay, ill take your words for it. I just find it kinda jipped that theyd not let you do a pretty big part of the EE just cuz you don't have the other two maps or one of them.

Level 9

in reply to JamiSan

(LATE POST, 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!) I dont think you have to have the stone as t s not majorly used. (Correct me if im wrong.) but as for the rod and cotd EE it has to be done. you cant do the entire EE on solo or local for 2 reasons. 1: on solo lets say you completed the entire EE. you would never get down! unlimited quick revives!! 2: you dont have the rod in local

Level 1

in reply to Megadog14

Anyone trying to do these right now?

Level 9

in reply to jaysta5792

Ive been trying to find people for a while, send a friend request to Megadog14.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

It is true that anyone can do Cryogenic Slumber Party (first EE on Moon) without having done the EE's on Shangri La or COTD.  But to be able to do Big Bang Theory (2nd EE on Moon) someone in the group has to have done COTD and/or Shangri La.  More detailed explination - There has to be both COTD and Shangri La EE's done.  Weather it's by one person, or if one person has COTD and another has Shangri La, both have to be done to do Big Bang Theory.  Note - this does not determine who is Richtofen and get's the rod.  I've been in a game where a first time zombie player got the rod even though I've been the only one to do Shangri La and COTD.  Hope that clears it up because that's how it is!

Anyways, I'm always up for playing Moon.  I've played it hundreds of times and it's my favorite map.  I've dragged many a newb through the EE.  As long as you're willing to listen, follow directions, don't keep going down, and aren't annoying, I'll help.  GT - Vintage74

Level 6

Studios