Does reseting stats in zombies also reset multiplayer?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Does reseting stats in zombies also reset multiplayer?

Hi guys I want to try the reset glitch in zombies because I started bad at first because its my first shooting game in a console. So I want to try the reset glitch for zombies, does it affect my multiplayer stats if I try to do it on zombies? And also when I reset my zombie stats does my rank stays the same?

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Does reseting stats in zombies also reset multiplayer?

in reply to Cross_Fire31

Enlighten me

Is there a new glitch on how you do it? Because all others have been patched. Sorry bro

Level 1

in reply to Cross_Fire31

Reseting your stats will reset your whole Xbox/PS3 account, i wouldnt try it.

Level 35

in reply to Cross_Fire31

If you use a glitch, they will find out, then they will reset you and if they do that you start with like 20k deaths. Any glitch, The emblem stealing, boosting, god mod, any sort of non standard process will get you reset

Level 9

in reply to Cross_Fire31

That's bullshit.

They fail to fix these goddamn annoying god mode glitches

And  harmless zombie stat reset glitch they patch it directly. Fucking bullshit

They should have explained the ranking system from the start because i played a lot of turned

So my k/d is fucked! I played a few round 30-40 games without going down more then 2 times and even then i have to play a couple hundred of games like this and thats impossible . So goddammit give us the option to reset our zombie stat at least one time

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to K1llzZ3r0

I feel ya mate. I have smashed it now for days and hours and I have deemed it impossible at this stage to rank up further.

Why can't we have an option to reset stats just once? Repeat offenders I understand but I have 400 000 Kills? It takes a day to beat most of my records now. Im giving up as its taking up to much time.

Level 1

Studios