SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

Does the bus give you miles traveled?

Just wondering, thanks

Level 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Does the bus give you miles traveled?

in reply to Booyah---O_O
Solution
‎06-07-2014 04:51 PM

Actually the answer is YES, you do get miles traveled by riding the bus.  It's not "miles ran", it's miles traveled... by any means.  Lord GRRR did some extensive testing with the miles so he can tell you more about it but if I recall, once around the map, on bus or otherwise, is something like 1.3 miles.... I may be remembering that number wrong but it's something like that.

Also, you don't get credit for any miles traveled if you leave a public match early... so don't be a quitter if you are trying to get your miles up.  

Level 44
4 REPLIES

in reply to Booyah---O_O

I doubt it. This wouldnt be hard to test.

Level 1

in reply to Booyah---O_O

No. Only miles travelled on foot count.

Level 53

in reply to Booyah---O_O
Solution
‎06-07-2014 04:51 PM

Actually the answer is YES, you do get miles traveled by riding the bus.  It's not "miles ran", it's miles traveled... by any means.  Lord GRRR did some extensive testing with the miles so he can tell you more about it but if I recall, once around the map, on bus or otherwise, is something like 1.3 miles.... I may be remembering that number wrong but it's something like that.

Also, you don't get credit for any miles traveled if you leave a public match early... so don't be a quitter if you are trying to get your miles up.  

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

That's weird. I remember testing this one out too back in the day and we sat on the bus while someone sat with an EMP'd crawler for roughly 30 minutes and the game only added 2 in-game miles to our total which we assumed was the walking miles we gained from running around setting up.

Possibly left the game without ending it properly but I am sure that was not the case. Will try it at somepoint to make sure though.

Level 53

Studios