Done TranZit EasterEgg on Maxis side and done Die Rise EasterEgg on Richtofen's side? Help??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Done TranZit EasterEgg on Maxis side and done Die Rise EasterEgg on Richtofen's side? Help??

Okay, well basically I did the TranZit EasterEgg on Maxis' side with 3 people and I did the Die Rise EasterEgg on Richtofen's side.

I got both of the achievements and the tower on Die Rise is lit up in blue, but the tower in TranZit isn't lit up anymore? And whenever I search for a public match, the Die Rise symbol glows blue on the globe of the world (where you select what map you want to play) but the TranZit symbol doesn't glow and I was wondering would I have to do the TranZit Easter Egg again on Richtofen's side? Because I did Richtofen's side on Die Rise and it might of resetted the TranZit EasterEgg and I really want to do Richtofen's side.

This is on PS3 by the way if that helps?

Regards

Uzzy

Contact info:

PSN: Uzzy_AKA_Usman

YT: Verpy12345

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Done TranZit EasterEgg on Maxis side and done Die Rise EasterEgg on Richtofen's side? Help??

in reply to Uzzy2011

yea i believe it may have turned off the maxis tower so you'd have to do it again but richtofen's side. also i recently did the die rise easter egg on richtofen's side and my globe isn't glowing, yours is?

Level 9

Re: Done TranZit EasterEgg on Maxis side and done Die Rise EasterEgg on Richtofen's side? Help??

in reply to farmerguy95

sup farmer, up for any ee's?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Uzzy2011

It glows based on the Nav Cards and the lightning bolts glow blue for Richtofen and Red/orange for Maxis.

You have to complete either all Maxis or all Richtofen ee on Tranzit, Die Rise, and Buried to get the End Game storyline on Buried.  This includes inserting the correct Nav Cards into the correct table.  ex. Tranzit nav card goes in the Die Rise table, Die Rise in the Buried Table, and Buried in Tranzit nav card table.  The game will remember the most recent ee completion, so if you have done Maxis on transit and then went back and done Richtofen, it will register as completing Richtofen, not Maxis on that map.

Hope this helps.

P.S.  I'm looking for couple people who have completed Richtofens side of ee on all 3 maps so we can do end game.  add me on PS3

playn_possum

Level 1

in reply to DaMisfits

So, what you are saying is that it is possible to complete the TranZit Easter Egg again on Richtofen's side if you've done it already on maxis's? I've already got the trophy from it which is "Tower Of Babble"

Regards

Uzzy

Level 1

in reply to Uzzy2011

Bump?

Someone reply please?

Level 1

Studios