Expansion of the Zombies Realm

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Expansion of the Zombies Realm

So as the new zombies maps come out, they get increasingly more complex, and bigger. What do you guys think would be some good things they should add to the next big zombies release?

I think it would be cool if they started having zombies of different strengths (similar to in Die Rise, only more variety) For instance, what if they had a "Boss" or Giant zombie that would spawn at the end of every round (starting after round 10 or 15) In my vision, it would hunt down a specific player and ignore everyone else, until that player was killed or the Giant was killed. (similar to in "Five")

This is just one of my many ideas, but anyone else have some ideas for future zombies levels?

Level 5
3 REPLIES

Re: Expansion of the Zombies Realm

in reply to Tsarthos

A 'boss' would depend on the size/environment of the map.

They should make a new map like the one i saw posted on here last week, the idea was to make a map and at certain points in the map/ certain time in the game there would be a 'crack' in space/time and you could go inside the other maps starting from nacht der untoten till die rise and ofc the map that was intentionally made..

They shouldn't cut down on space though

Level 8

in reply to Tsarthos

I would like to see Weaker Zombies but alot more of them... make them like round 10 strong, at their strongest.. but put like 50 Z's per round..

Level 12

in reply to mister_z

i like the idea. but round 10 strong is way to weak. maybe round 20

Level 15

Studios