Extreme Camping

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Extreme Camping

So, I've been watching a lot of Extreme Camping videos by The Hidden Masters on youtube and I want give this a try with a camping team on BO 2.  Of course, it'll be in good fun and everything.  So, if anyone is interested in creating a 6 man (or possibly 9 man) Extreme Camping team with me, leave your PSN ID and I'll send you a friend request.

Level 7
25 REPLIES

Re: Extreme Camping

in reply to philla_killa

philla_killa wrote:

So, I've been watching a lot of Extreme Camping videos by The Hidden Masters on youtube and I want give this a try with a camping team on BO 2.  Of course, it'll be in good fun and everything.  So, if anyone is interested in creating a 6 man (or possibly 9 man) Extreme Camping team with me, leave your PSN ID and I'll send you a friend request.

Extreme camping huh..........sounds about as exciting as a watching pbx special on moth balls.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

....sounds about as exciting as a watching pbx special on moth balls.

Yeah? I just finished watching that special on youtube. Very informative.

Of course extreme camping isn't for everyone, but it's meant to be fun and in good fun. And to possibly annoy the crap out of the enemy team. 

Level 7

in reply to philla_killa

When you get 3 or 4 guys together on say Hijacked and you set up shop in the upstairs office or bedroom you turn a 6v6 game into a 6v3 or 6v2 game. You're hanging your other 3 or 4 teammates out to dry. Most opponents with half a brain will spam your camp with EMP nades and then destroy your remaining teammates who were unlucky enough to be paired with you.

Level 3

in reply to Amish_Ninjas

Add me on psn Tohle

Level 1

in reply to Tohle

Are you replying to me or Amish_Ninjas?

Level 7

in reply to Amish_Ninjas

Amish_Ninjas wrote:

When you get 3 or 4 guys together on say Hijacked and you set up shop in the upstairs office or bedroom you turn a 6v6 game into a 6v3 or 6v2 game. You're hanging your other 3 or 4 teammates out to dry. Most opponents with half a brain will spam your camp with EMP nades and then destroy your remaining teammates who were unlucky enough to be paired with you.

You make a good point and you're absolutely right. Thats why, in my original post, I said I am looking to create a full 6 man (or 9 man for ground war TDM) extreme camping team.  This way all of the players are all on the same page and we're all doing the same thing.

You're also correct about the EMP grenade, but that'll make it fun and challenging if we play against smart players. 

Level 7

in reply to philla_killa

No.

Level 17

in reply to Thembones1

Cheers!

Level 7

in reply to philla_killa

sounds fun, but i hate campers........... awkward.... DX